Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 8 years ago

I smoked marijuanna 10 days ago and not that much maybe 3 hits,i have a urine test monday,will i pass?

• Rita V
    Favorite Answer

Kortney, You should be o.k. esp. if you have been drinking lots of water anything that will make u urinate I was not in that field of Nursing but I think 72 hours 3-4 days is all u need. Good Luck Rita

Source(s): Retired Nurse

A lot of people are going to come on here and tell you no and that it takes 3 weeks....they're talking out of their ***. This all depends on a lot of things. How often do you smoke? How quality was the marijuana you smoked? Your body weight and size are also a factor. If that was the first time you smoked in month or more and you're not extremely over weight than you have a damn good chance of being fine and passing the test.

Source(s): Trust me.

Marijuana can be detected through urine test within 13-14 days after smoking it, so it is less likely that it will get detected. But drink about 14 to 16 oz of water every hour, drink green tea if possible and take vit. B complex twice a day.This might help reduce the thc levels With that much trouble, you should be able to get out of the trouble you are about to get into. Just don't drink so much of water on sunday, keep you water intake below normal.

• leonor

It depends on how fats you're, and how much you smoke. THC is fat soluble so it's going to combine along with your fats cells. 10 days, no method, no longer although you're a physique builder. I advocate you get inventive and hinder the urine test. At the moment, drink plenty of water, pastime a pair hours a day, and pray to the ganja god.

It depends on how much you smoked for the 30 days prior to 10 days ago.

Yes

Yes

No you are probably gonna get busted, good luck I hope the test isn't that important.

No, the substance will be present for six months

You should Pass!