Victoria asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

holland lop or lionhead?

Okay, so im getting a new rabbit, but im not sure whether i should get a lionhead or a holland lop. First i wanted a holland lop cause they are cute, cuddly, and not energetic like lionheads. Then i was thinking i dont want a bunny that just sits around all day, i want an energetic one. so which one should i get?

Also if you could give me some funny boy rabbit names that arent human names that could be rally helpful!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get a Holland Lop. I breed both of those breeds, Holland Lops are the way to go. They are cute, cuddly, and can actually be energetic! It matters about it's genes, as in how it's parents were. Get one that tends to run around in it's pen, or likes playing with others.

The reason you shouldn't get a Lionhead is because they can have heart problems. I've learned this the hard way many times before when I breed them. The babies either die fast, or because of heart problems. Don't get a Lionhead!

Boy Names:

Spartikiss

Tamboree

Toffee

Jamerz

Tinsel

Speedy

Thumper

Scotch

Midnight

Knight

Cheshire

Colonel

Sargent

King (add a name)

Prince (add a name)

Polka Dot

Coffee

Champ

Bucky

Flash

Flip Flop

Bandit

Bubba

Harvey

Kirby

Jester

Nemo

Nibbles

Taboo

Patches

Pepper

Trixter (or Trickster)

Ringo

Rocky

Sparky

Skipz (or Skips)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I might choose a Lionhead, seeing that they appear a lot extraordinary from commonplace rabbits, but they're slightly steeply-priced. If you ddon'thave the time to play with a lionhead, i would propose a Holland Lop. They are so candy! Names Cappuccino snowshoe Pumpkin Cottontail Fudge Licorice Tigger Thumper Huckleberry patches Bubbles Domino Snickers

• 9 years ago

i would prefer a Lionhead, because they look so much different from regular rabbits, but they are somewhat pricey. If you ddon'thave the time to play with a lionhead, i would suggest a Holland Lop. they are so sweet!

Names

Cappuccino\

snowshoe

Pumpkin

Cottontail

Fudge

Licorice

Tigger

Thumper

Huckleberry

patches

Bubbles

Domino

Snickers

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I named one of my rabbits Wole-Mole. I know its a bit wierd.(: I personally would choose Holland Lop. My lops are very energetic. They are always wanting to be let out and taken for walks. I also have bunnies names Bambi, Thumper and Keato. I almost named one Kukahbara.(:

Source(s): I raise rabbits
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.