Are you qualified to be a nuclear reactor operator (civilian) if you are a Navy "Nuke" electronics technician?

I'm interested in joining the Navy and becoming a nuclear-trained Electronics Technician (ET). You know, operating the reactor on an aircraft carrier. For my actual career, I want to be a nuclear reactor operator, so you can see how the two coincide. My question: If I do end up becoming a Navy Nuke ET,... show more I'm interested in joining the Navy and becoming a nuclear-trained Electronics Technician (ET). You know, operating the reactor on an aircraft carrier. For my actual career, I want to be a nuclear reactor operator, so you can see how the two coincide.

My question: If I do end up becoming a Navy Nuke ET, will I be qualified as a civilian nuclear reactor operator (at a nuclear power plant) WITHOUT any further college education?