New Chemistry Inventions 2012 ?

I kept searching for an hour already, please help? I need it for my homework.... =(

there's really nothing. other sites have but it's like in year 2001... which is super old already i need a new one? just give me a link or any chemistry invention siteS ??

Best Answer

I'm afraid you won't have much luck with inventions that are this recent; people and enterprises who invent stuff generally want to make money out of the invention, and some right of exclusivity to their invention, so they file a patent. However, patent applications are published 18 months after the filing date, which means you'll have to wait at least a year to be able to access that data. For less recent inventions - i.e. published patent applications - you can go into the publicly available patent databases, e.g. that of the EPO (european patent office).

The link below leads you to the search results for patent applications world-wide, classified as belonging to the field of chemistry, filed in 2009-2011.

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?DB=EP...