• Health >
  • Men's Health
  • Health >
  • Men's Health

Is ejaculation dangerous?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Actually i am 15 yrs old and i am having a problem of ejaculation when i was 14 yrs old one day some kids were jumping on me as we were playing( i was taking advantage and i was ...show more
Update : Ok thank u very much i know that no one tell this publicly but i was ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
That is called a wet dream, it is normal.
I will NOT affect you in anyway.

Asker's rating & comment

4 out of 5
thaks but please tell me about weakness
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Derek answered 3 years ago
    Ejaculation is totally healthy. There is nothing wrong with you. What you experienced that night was a wet dream. It happens to a lot of guys your age, and is perfectly normal.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Ashok answered 3 years ago
    It is just normal 3-4 times wet dream (swapan dosh) in a month is just normal.
    Good luck
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Phill answered 3 years ago
    This happens sometime with guys when they are going through puberty. i still have that and im 20. its sex dreams mainly. however in your condition if you feel week in the knees i would recommend you get that checked.

Source(s):

phillalko i studyed nursing
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • devendra answered 3 years ago
    This happens to every person of your age but no one tell it publicly.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • sagar_b15 answered 3 years ago
    stop thinking so much. Its perfectly all right!
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Is ejaculation dangerous?
    Actually i am 15 yrs old and i am having a problem of ejaculation when i was 14 yrs old one day some kids were jumping on me as we were playing( i was taking advantage and i was enjoying my penis rubbing) but accidentally some semen came out of my penis and after that day i stopped doing that thing but in past 5 months there was two times it happened that when i was sleeping a very little bit fluid came out of my penis and it was little more mucus type than the previous one and EVEN I DID NOT FELL it and when i got up in morning i get to know about it
    is it dangerous will it affect me. actually i was felling little bit weakness around my legs that's why i was depressed
    will it effect my sexuality
    pls tell me i am very depressed otherwise i am 5'' 6 and my weight is 50kg
    Sign In 

to add your answer

5

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock