Is ejaculation dangerous?

Actually i am 15 yrs old and i am having a problem of ejaculation when i was 14 yrs old one day some kids were jumping on me as we were playing( i was taking advantage and i was enjoying my penis rubbing) but accidentally some semen came out of my penis and after that day i stopped doing that thing but in past 5... show more Actually i am 15 yrs old and i am having a problem of ejaculation when i was 14 yrs old one day some kids were jumping on me as we were playing( i was taking advantage and i was enjoying my penis rubbing) but accidentally some semen came out of my penis and after that day i stopped doing that thing but in past 5 months there was two times it happened that when i was sleeping a very little bit fluid came out of my penis and it was little more mucus type than the previous one and EVEN I DID NOT FELL it and when i got up in morning i get to know about it
is it dangerous will it affect me. actually i was felling little bit weakness around my legs that's why i was depressed
will it effect my sexuality
pls tell me i am very depressed otherwise i am 5'' 6 and my weight is 50kg
Update: Ok thank u very much i know that no one tell this publicly but i was scared see today i have told this publicly and i got a positive answer so now i am not worried i have asked this question only because this problem will not effect my sex life in future and can u tell me about that weakness actually my brother was... show more Ok thank u very much i know that no one tell this publicly but i was scared see today i have told this publicly and i got a positive answer so now i am not worried i have asked this question only because this problem will not effect my sex life in future and can u tell me about that weakness actually my brother was saying if i will take proper diet then i will recover it .what do u say? and does in wet dreams that semen is different from normal semen because on that night the semen was little different like they were more mucus and should i need a checkup. i must appreciate your answers thank u very much
6 answers