Scott-7 asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Why do women get away with false rape accusations?

What happened to Brian Banks is so disgusting and wrong. :-(

I hope he gets his life back as best as possible.

And what can be done to annihilate this culture of false rape accusations?

There's got to be a way to stop this non sense by these demon minded women.

1. Please no cliche statements. "Not all women accuse of rape" "What about actual rape victims" "Rape accusers aren't even that common" etc. Please refrain from this.

2. Please no trolling or arguing.

3. Please no defensive attitudes!

4. "Anyone who makes a false claim is reprehensible" cliche statement and doesn't answer the question.

5. The vast majority of women who make rape claims were raped. Cliche, not an answer and irrelevant. Sorry to post all that but I get the feeling that I'm gonna get a lot of cliche responses.

I honestly want to know why they get away with LYING to authorities and how can we as a society put a stop to this nonsense.

I'm really pissed about Brian Banks situation and Something needs to happen. We have got to get to a point as a civilized society where no matter what she says. We treat the situation like any other criminal situation. Accusers must always be innocent until PROVEN guilty.

btw Brian Banks has a kick starter page that you can donate to to help him document what has happened and so he can get back to a somewhat normal life.

Favorite Answer

This exact thing happened to a friend of mine in HS, but he only won $50,000. His lawyer managed to get her journal where she confessed to lying.

This same thing needs to continually be done. People must stop letting it slide and do what this guy did.

I'm glad this case is getting publicity, since it shows that the issue is slowly but surely surfacing. Most reliable sources state that upwards of 20% of rape accusations are false. Of course, anyone who dare insist on habeas corpus for the accused is automatically "victim blaming" and a "rape apologist". After this, the Roethlisberger and Kobe incidents, Duke Lacrosse and the like, people are starting to see the truth.

Locking up innocent men will not stop rapists and is absolutely barbaric. This should not be tolerated. That goes for false accusations of ALL crimes.

@Jessica: Even if he's not jailed, the man's name is dragged through the mud in the media and he'll likely lose his job, friends and credibility. Sounds like a sh*t deal to me.

@kanes That's called "victim blaming" and also fits under category #1 of his criteria.

• ?

Since a no longer guilty verdict does not imply the accuser is responsible. The accuser have got to then be tried, and it ought to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accuser knowingly lied. I say knowingly, when you consider that tragically, there were cases of flawed identifications in lineups. The accused are innocent until verified responsible in the court docket of law. You might be misinformed for those who believe accusers are invariably believed. They most without doubt are usually not invariably believed, and they are in most cases humiliated and their sexual history is scrutinized, although that has nothing to do with whether they have been raped.

• Q

Because a not guilty verdict doesn't mean the accuser is guilty. The accuser must then be tried, and it must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accuser knowingly lied. I say knowingly, because tragically, there have been cases of wrong identifications in lineups.

The accused are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. You are misinformed if you think accusers are always believed. They most certainly are not always believed, and they are often humiliated and their sexual history is scrutinized, even though that has nothing to do with whether they were raped.

Unfortunately, feminists have absolute control of the discussion of rape, and they will continue to deny or downplay false accusations as "anecdotal." They will then toss out meaningless statistics like "only 8% of rape accusations are false."

It's time to ask them what their position would be if only 8% of rape accusations were TRUE. Would that be a good enough reason to not prosecute real rapists?

Until men can develop a means of arguing and shaming feminists for their indifference towards men, there will be no repercussions for false accusations.

Brian Banks kickstarter page:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1681576010/the...

I donated $50. Put your money where your mouth is and donate what you can. Please.

You want to show some statistics for "women get away with false rape accusations"?

Considering most reported cases of rape never make it to court, and considering most convicted rapist never spend a day in jail, I wouldn't say that "women are getting away with false rape accusations."

If Brain is convicted, then they must have some hard evidence against him seeing how many rapist get off with "she was dressed" or "she was drunk" and "I couldn't help myself."

Misandry, pure and simple.

There is no wrong committed by a woman against a man that cannot be rationalized.

Source(s): me.

Just learn to keep your frisky pecker in check.