Why do women get away with false rape accusations?

What happened to Brian Banks is so disgusting and wrong. :-( I hope he gets his life back as best as possible. Why do women get away with false rape accusations? And what can be done to annihilate this culture of false rape accusations? There's got to be a way to stop this non sense by these demon... show more What happened to Brian Banks is so disgusting and wrong. :-(
I hope he gets his life back as best as possible.

And what can be done to annihilate this culture of false rape accusations?

There's got to be a way to stop this non sense by these demon minded women.

1. Please no cliche statements. "Not all women accuse of rape" "What about actual rape victims" "Rape accusers aren't even that common" etc. Please refrain from this.
2. Please no trolling or arguing.
3. Please no defensive attitudes!
4. "Anyone who makes a false claim is reprehensible" cliche statement and doesn't answer the question.
5. The vast majority of women who make rape claims were raped. Cliche, not an answer and irrelevant. Sorry to post all that but I get the feeling that I'm gonna get a lot of cliche responses.

I honestly want to know why they get away with LYING to authorities and how can we as a society put a stop to this nonsense.

I'm really pissed about Brian Banks situation and Something needs to happen. We have got to get to a point as a civilized society where no matter what she says. We treat the situation like any other criminal situation. Accusers must always be innocent until PROVEN guilty.

btw Brian Banks has a kick starter page that you can donate to to help him document what has happened and so he can get back to a somewhat normal life.