How does WoW run on a 15" MacBook Pro?

I just bought the basic 15" MacBook Pro and I am trying to decide whether or not to play WoW on, but I want to know how it performs before I take the time to do the installations. So anyone out there that has the basic 15" MacBook Pro (late 2011 model) and uses it to play WoW, I want to know what kind of frame rate you get, what the video settings are, and if it's for PvP or raiding.

If no one plays WoW on that type of computer but knows about system specs and can still answer my question, here are the specs for the MacBook

2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7

4GB 1600MHz memory

Intel HD Graphics 3000

AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Favorite Answer

I would not blame Intel, Nvidia or the Apple laptop's components. I would blame Apple for its complex operating system (the way it was developed). Apple's OS was much more simple, after Leopard everything started becoming complicated and got worse after Snow Leopard. Meaning the OS X can't tolerate games that well as Microsoft Windows would. Apple's OS is getting better in simple uses such as multitasking, running various apps, programs, video editing, photoshop, music, but getting difficult for gaming. Mac OS X just isn't the best in gaming anymore and Apple's Laptop design has a bad cooling flaw which they will never resolve. Because of this, Apple computers are not recommended for gaming.

properly frequently we do not want that a lot extreme performance. in case you want it I advise you getting a Macbook professional 17' with a 7200RPM hard diskchronic, Intel center i7 CPU, and a discrete pictures card with 512 MB of video memory. This configuration provides you with a performance blast. *it is a wide waste of money. I were given a 13' Macbook professional with in simple terms 2.4GHz Intel center 2 Duo and that i replaced into in a position to play video games at the same time as operating multiple applications.

• Rocky

Yeah that'll run it fine