What do i do.... i need help?

i had another fight with my parents yesterday, whilst i was at home sick as a dog. they want to throw me out so i have a suit case in my room full of all my clothes. but the thing isim just so confused with everything that is going on at the moment, like with school wanting to expell me just for not finishing 2... show more i had another fight with my parents yesterday, whilst i was at home sick as a dog. they want to throw me out so i have a suit case in my room full of all my clothes. but the thing isim just so confused with everything that is going on at the moment, like with school wanting to expell me just for not finishing 2 tasks in a cert 3 class which all i have to do is redo the ones i got wrong and also now the school thinks i stole books from the teacher. which is a load of bull cause im not that kind of person. then yesterday i told my parents that my girlfriend and i are still going out and they didnt really like that because they think she is a bad influence.

some one please help i dont know what to do. i dont want to let my parents win by braking up with my girlfriend cause i do truley love her and the thought of not being with her anymore just breaks me into peices. and i want to be with her for the rest of my life hopefully

if anyone has an answer what ever it maybe there is no wrong answer pleasse guys i just need your help
Update: i don't know what to do... do i let my parents win and brake up with my girlfriend or do i stay with her make my parents angry and probably throw me out of the house