Brendan Lee asked in SportsHockey · 8 years ago

What team do you think will be trading for Rick Nash and what will they give up for him?

Example:

To Boston: To Columbus:

Rick Nash 2012 1st and 2013 2nd round

Tim Thomas

Jordan Caron

Jamie Arniel

Something like that, thats just my thought.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Story goes that Columbus wants two NHL players that will make the team right off, two prospects that will make the team no later than next year and a pick.

Toronto can offer Schenn and Reimer as the two NHL players who can make the team right off. Kulemin could also be included as an option. Schenn would be top four on the Columbus defense and would partner with Johnson as a shut down pair in the making. Reimer is an improvement on anything else in Columbus nets.Kulemin could play on the top six on Columbus.

Two prospects pick of Kadri, Colborne, and McGregg, If Kulemin is taken this drops to one of this list. A pick (second round rounds out the offer).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

To Columbus: Jordan Staal, Paul Martin, Tyler Kennedy, Eric Tangradi, 2012, 2013, 2014 first round pick.

To Pittsburgh: Rick Nash and Number 2 pick

• Chuck
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

To Calgary: Rick Nash

2012 2nd round pick

2013 1st round pick

To Columbus: Jerome Iginla

Mikka Kipprossof

Blake Commeau

• 8 years ago

2 prospects that are'nt necesarilly high in value and a goalie that has mabey one or two good years left in him will not pull of Nash.

The package varies from team to team. I think CLB would like a goalie out of the trade but its not a must. I think, as much as I'd love him to come to Toronto, I think he will go to San Jose. It seems ideal for both sides. I see the trade working out to be something along the lines of:

SJ

C/RW Pavelski

LW Clowe

D Petrecki

G Greiss

IN EXCHANGE FOR

CLB:

RW Nash

San Jose needs a shake up but not an overhaul. This moves two roster players for one while also giving up a calued defensive prospect and a goaltending prospect. I think San Jose should seriously consider Nash and have Pavelski apart of the deal. If CLB wanted Couture and thats deffinetley a no go, Pavelski is the next best thing with of coarse a supporting cast. For both sides, I think it fits perfectly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Peter
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Here is a trade that would make both teams happy. Vancouver has a very good goalie and Cory Schnieder and another great goalie in Luongo. Trade Luongo for Nash straight up.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Rick nash for a good goalie/ preeminent forward or dman with a couple of draft picks one being a first rounder

• Chok
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Rick nash for a good goalie/ preeminent forward or dman with a couple of draft picks one being a first rounder

• 3 years ago

Now that Toronto has noticeably lots locked up yet another perfect 10 draft p.c.. i will see burke attempting to make some style of deal concerning schenn, a prospect and there first around p.c.. on or in the previous the 2011 draft

• No offense chuck but no way would that trade ever happen. Iggy will stay in calgary and doubt they would screw him over by trading him to a non contender. Why would they trade a winger for a winger calgary still needs a number 1 center and doing that trades does nothing for them.

• 8 years ago

Thomas won't be playing next season. And even if he was The Jackets would want a Younger goalie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.