Lourdes (France) Accommodations Help?

My family is traveling to Lourdes,France and was wondering where is the best place (hour or so away max) we could stay for the night. We know there are some nearby towns but know nothing about the hotels/boutiques that are located there. Anyone know of places to stay?

Favorite Answer

Many years ago and I mean many I spent a night in an excellent b and b in Pau. Pau is about 40 minutes by car from Lourdes. There is an airport there and also at Tarbes. You can search for many hotels and B and Bs in Pau at trip advisor. You should not have any problem, unless you happen to go there exactly the same day as the Tour de France. ( The Tour de France will be in and arond Pau 16 - 18 July 2012)

There are a lot ~100 of hotels in and around Lourdes....depending on your budget they range from $45 USD to $135+. Check a travel site such as expedia or equivalent to find one that meets your requirements. Be sure to read any reviews. Bon Voyage!

Loudres doesn't even exist. It's London, dude.