Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

is Gay Marriage the cause out Abominable Dolphin-Octopus relations?

I fear the wrath of God Almighty

out = of

Favorite Answer

Methinks your Yak has been eating too much cereal.

The Bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity is a sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God.

God does not create a person with homosexual desires. The Bible tells us that people become homosexuals because of sin (Romans 1:24-27) and ultimately because of their own choice. A person may be born with a greater susceptibility to homosexuality, just as some people are born with a tendency to violence and other sins. That does not excuse the person’s choosing to sin by giving in to sinful desires. If a person is born with a greater susceptibility to anger/rage, does that make it right for him to give into those desires? Of course not! The same is true with homosexuality.

However, the Bible does not describe homosexuality as a “greater” sin than any other. All sin is offensive to God. Homosexuality is just one of the many things listed in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 that will keep a person from the kingdom of God. According to the Bible, God’s forgiveness is just as available to a homosexual as it is to an adulterer, idol worshipper, murderer, thief, etc. God also promises the strength for victory over sin, including homosexuality, to all those who will believe in Jesus Christ for their salvation (1 Corinthians 6:11; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Philippians 4:13).

Source(s): I have cats and see the male trying to rape/ dominate the other male. But for them, and likewise for the dolphins and /or other species it's usually a territorial response. With man since we have a moral understanding it's different, and God views us in a different light. Just think even " ants" know to go with a male if it's a female.... how much more superior are we to them? Imagine if everyone went for the same gender, it would be the end to human civilization, since there would be no more reproducing. Not to mention it's unatural in the Creators eyes, and not what he intended we be like.
  • Octopi are clever b*ggers!

http://youtu.be/f6kQscxDBwY

Youtube thumbnail

Octi the Smart Octopus Shows Off New Tricks

Yes, they're smarter than your average homophobe.

No, gay marriage isn't the cause of that. These guys like octopi:

http://youtu.be/B6JcQZ7TO5U

Youtube thumbnail

Miami Dolphins Fight Song

Oh Bella, the writers of the bible knew about human sexuality like I know about astrophysics. This is 2012, let's at least pretend to act like we can reason out things for ourselves.

No, but its directly related to the decline in the populations of the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus.

I think the octopus was just confused. I think it thought the dolphin was attacking it or something. It wasn't trying to... um...

And I don't get what's bad about gay marriage. Can someone explain it to me please? It's just two people in love, just like always. Love is love, no matter where it comes from. I thought God said to try to love everyone, no matter who they are or what they do. I really don't get why everyone thinks gay marriage is bad. And I'm straight, just so you know.

• louisa

God created the human race and man created divisions established on epidermis color. God's construction has a deliberate order and is obvious in His phrase and His design of the human body. Homosexual sex is an immediate violation of that order and man does now not have any "right" to redefine God's creation any more than he had the correct to redefine man's significance founded on race. Your reasoning on that is enormously improper. Your "Anti-gays.." opener is waay too presumptuous. I am no longer about to shut out some very priceless individuals from my existence that God has placed there on the grounds that YOU say i'm in opposition to them. They themselves would confront you lovely quickly. You were not there when studies were shared and tears have been cried and you are, quite frankly, out of line. Your stance reminds me of a neighborhood activist that accused a man of being "anti-AIDS" ....As if we should all be for it!!

• Yeah.

Gay marriage the second biggest threat to the church since.. well divorce

Source(s): Double the rate of divorce. Nice.

i can see Westboro baptist members in scuba gear and signs that says "God hates Cephalopods"

• Bigtoe

It is much worse than that!

I think there's somehing in Leviticus that forbids that, let's stone them both.

...