Agree or Disagree: The WWE hold Cena over the WWE Titles?

By that, I mean they see John Cena as simply more important. Consider that the WWE AND World Champions are being placed in show opening matches (WHC at PPVs) and just general midcard matches (WWE title at PPVs and RAW), while Cena always, always ends the show whether he's fighting a huge star like Rock or... show more By that, I mean they see John Cena as simply more important.
Consider that the WWE AND World Champions are being placed in show opening matches (WHC at PPVs) and just general midcard matches (WWE title at PPVs and RAW), while Cena always, always ends the show whether he's fighting a huge star like Rock or Lesnar, or someone who he has a pointless feud/story with (such as Laurantis or Big Show).

What are your thoughts? Do you agree or disagree that WWE hold Cena as higher priority than the WWE titles? Are they relying on Cena too much to carry the company? Any other information?

Thanks!