The Sims 3 Car Mod Crash?

I Downloaded The Delorean Mod From Freshprince Then It Crashed What Should I Do!!!!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Cars downloaded from Fresh-Prince Creations are safe custom content and should not be crashing your game. If it's crashing it's most likely that the files haven't been installed correctly.

It depends which version you downloaded as to where the files go, there are a few different download options on the site.

Sims3pack files have to go here:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads

and they'll show up in the Downloads tab of your game launcher for you to select and install, or you can double click the files to install them individually.

Package files need to go here:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

(the framework will need to be set up before you can install package files, if you haven't done it already, follow the instructions in my simple guide here: http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/p/tutorial-ins... )

All you need to remember apart from that is that the download options on the site that are .zip files will need to have the sims3pack or package file extracted from them first before you can put them in the proper location or they won't work :)

Hopefully this answers your question - as I said, Fresh-Prince's downloads are all safe and should not be crashing your game, so your crashing problems aren't caused by the file itself :)

Sims 3 Car Mods

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The Sims 3 Car Mod Crash?

Source(s): sims 3 car mod crash: https://shortly.im/xXvxW
  • Lisa

That happens to me all the time, and it's really annoying. But until EA release a patch that'll fix it we'll just have to live with it, sorry :)