Naheed asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 9 years ago

When jesus Christ (AS) were born in Bethlehem, near NY city, how did christiaanity spread from israel which is?

Did Jesus travel to Israel??

Update:

During last three hours by constant and hectic search i've come to know that Jesus Christ were born in Behtlehem of Nazarath that is near NY city as i saw it on google maps. And its Jeruselum, Israel where according to the textbook Christianity began. Across a big ocean and a length of land. So thats why i was asking. And i need a proper answer. Thanks alot.

Update 2:

During last three hours by constant and hectic search i've come to know that Jesus Christ were born in Behtlehem of Nazarath that is near NY city as i saw it on google maps. And its Jeruselum, Israel where according to the textbook Christianity began. Across a big ocean and a length of land. So thats why i was asking. And i need a proper answer. Thanks alot.

Update 3:

Please talk respectfully of your Prophet.Thanks Alot.

Update 4:

Please talk respectfully of your Prophet.Thanks Alot.

Update 5:

Oh MG..... Got to know. Thanks Steven..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am hoping that you are not being serious, but just in case you really don't know here's the deal:

- Jesus was born in Bethlehem, in the kingdom of Judea during the time of Roman occupation in the Holy Land.

- In antiquity Judea was the southern kingdom of Israelites, Israel was the north. The kingdoms were split following the rule of Solomon. Jesus traveled the kingdom of Judea extensively, but there was no Israel to travel at the time, as the entire land was a province of the Roman Empire. Herod had been installed as the "king" of Judea (also called the king of the Jews by the Roman governor), but even Judea was no longer an independent nation, but rather a province of the Roman Empire. The nation of Israel had already ceased to exist and did not reform until after World War 2 in 1948.

The spread of Christianity following the resurrection was accomplished by the disciples of Christ and the early Apostles (like Paul and Titus). It spread from the Holy Land to Greece, Rome and ultimately to what became the European nations and the New World.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

there is an implication that Jesus continually existed. He reported " earlier Abraham became , i'm." There are different scriptures that describe Jesus this way: " Jesus Christ , a similar , the day previous immediately and continuously " looks to show a timelessness that predates delivery . i don't have faith time exists in any respect . This explains people who've foreknowledge of pal's deaths previous to their actually death. The Bible additionally says that Christians are already seated in Heavenly places with Christ Jesus. we are able to argue that i'm actually sitting in my front room . extremely , i'm in the two places on a similar time. some anti Christians have argued that this technology kicked the bucket earlier seeing Christ sitting on the the terrific option hand of the daddy. those fail to comprehend that as quickly as Stephen became martyred he observed into Heaven and observed Jesus sitting on the the terrific option of the daddy. there are a number of , many others who assert that they've considered into Heavenly places whilst persevering with to stay their human existence.they don't look to be insane anymore than homosexuality is a psychological ailment. Mysticism is previous the know-how of psychiatric learn, as became homosexuality. i be attentive to there are theories that the recent testomony became an excellent plot which became written to "look " to fulfill prophecy. Conspiracy theories will continually be considered and maximum are fake assertions.

• Zoey
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Eeeh. According to most Religions, that believe in a Jesus, he was born in Jerusalem. Where he traveled around in those areas. He never really traveled to Israel, or anywhere else. So I have been told

• Gary C
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Different Bethlehem, dude.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Derek
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Learn to spell, then do not use this forum for stupid questions. Thank you in advance.

• WB
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

They used the internet.

• 9 years ago

this made me laugh thanks

why cant you make a story up, the bible is famous for it

he traveled by a carpet that was made from india

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.