What is he playing at? Why is he calling me now? I'm trying to get over him!!?

I dated this guy for two months, not long I know, but he was super amazing charming and perfect and I fell hard, then he had some family pressures, a death in the family also, and I got pushy for time, so he broke up with me, over text! Saying that he does not see a future

Few weeks later, I said hi as we do a common weekend class (we are 31 btw) and he responded eagerly, coming over, making out, taking me out etc, and things were coming back to normal

I had not spoken abt what happ yet, and before I could, he backed off and became distant and friendly, chatting occasionally, and then telling me he's out with some girlfor dinner that his parents set him up with, to get married to!

I was heartbroken, asked him to talk abt this but no response, so I wrote him an e-mail saying how hurt I am about this treatment and very disappointed all in all (he put up his profile pic with this gir!l)

Today he called me, I told him I was in the middle of something and we hung up, why is he calling me now? I'm not sure how to respond now, should I just ignore him or call back? If he calls back again and wants to talk about what happened, what should I do?? I feel conflicted, I still miss him but hate the way it ended too and he's clearly moved on, so what does he want?

I still have the class, two more months, decided I'm not quitting it just because of him, I mostly ignore him and talk if he talks to me, but it hurts a lot and I'm not over him yet. The thing is, I don't hate him and keep struggling to think if he wants to be friends, maybe I should? He is well connected and knows a lot of people, maybe good for me? Sounds shallow though.......

• HJW
    Favorite Answer

Thinking you are a yo yo.

Ignore him for good!