What is he playing at? Why is he calling me now? I'm trying to get over him!!?

I dated this guy for two months, not long I know, but he was super amazing charming and perfect and I fell hard, then he had some family pressures, a death in the family also, and I got pushy for time, so he broke up with me, over text! Saying that he does not see a future

Few weeks later, I said hi as we do a common weekend class (we are 31 btw) and he responded eagerly, coming over, making out, taking me out etc, and things were coming back to normal

I had not spoken abt what happ yet, and before I could, he backed off and became distant and friendly, chatting occasionally, and then telling me he's out with some girlfor dinner that his parents set him up with, to get married to!

I was heartbroken, asked him to talk abt this but no response, so I wrote him an e-mail saying how hurt I am about this treatment and very disappointed all in all (he put up his profile pic with this gir!l)

Today he called me, I told him I was in the middle of something and we hung up, why is he calling me now? I'm not sure how to respond now, should I just ignore him or call back? If he calls back again and wants to talk about what happened, what should I do?? I feel conflicted, I still miss him but hate the way it ended too and he's clearly moved on, so what does he want?

I still have the class, two more months, decided I'm not quitting it just because of him, I mostly ignore him and talk if he talks to me, but it hurts a lot and I'm not over him yet. Its hard enuf for me to attend the same class, I've been struggling with feeling good abt myself again, and don't need more complication!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like he doesn't care about you... Ummmm... Sorry... Booty call?

I'd say... Stick with your classes... Block his calls... Find a better guy for you... You most certainly deserve a better one.

I know it's easier said than done, but if he sees you happy... You'll have the upper hand. Until he starts listening to you, you're more like a safety net for him. You're better than this...

Good luck!

Your heart is very important. Your heart needs love and you must give to it the best that your heart desires. If you really have certain affection for your heartbroker he can still rebuild it and give it better and stronger foundation. He might have realized his mistake and dicover something good in you. So if he call you, answer his call and listen to what he wants to say. Good luck.

Source(s): NIGERIA