Suggestions for songs for my solo?

I'm doing sort of a dark piece for my next solo, but I need a song. I want the dance to be choreographed as if I were...I dont know, an evil fairy in a dark forest, or something along the lines of Pans Labrynth. Now, if you've seen Pans Labrynth, you know how dark that movie is, and I want my solo to be... show more I'm doing sort of a dark piece for my next solo, but I need a song. I want the dance to be choreographed as if I were...I dont know, an evil fairy in a dark forest, or something along the lines of Pans Labrynth. Now, if you've seen Pans Labrynth, you know how dark that movie is, and I want my solo to be just as dark, if not more. And I was thinking of playing the little girl in the movie, and sort of showing what she goes through before finding the labrynth, or when she's actually in the labrynth. Any suggestions for songs would help, and if you have a suggestion for a really dark dance or a preference on what you think I should do out of my ideas, please say so! Thanks!!!
Update: @Marcini: Yes it will be contemporary! Thanks, love the song, and sorry I didn't mention the style of dance, that probably would have been helpful :P I'm keeping an open mind, but I will keep the song in mind