Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

When have "promised" spending cuts ever actually happened?

Immediate spending almost ALWAYS happens... future "promised" spending cuts never happen.

Is there a case you know of where promised cuts in spending have actually taken place?

Favorite Answer

Spending cuts are a joke. IF there is a cut in the budget it is a decrease in the amount of the budget increases. In other words if they spent 1 billion last year and the planed on increasing that by 25%, their "spending cut" would be a 20% increase over last year. They are still spending the original 1 billion plus even more.

CA does this all the time and included an estimate of the tax revenues to get their "balanced budget" so they get paid. It's all phony and includes the tax increases they will push in November that voters won't approve. These are the tax increases that are allegedly for the schools but they will actually fund pension and never get to the kids.

Source(s): Barry is dangerous!

it is not that large, yet i became walking on my own in an uncrowded hallway of my college, and a few random youngster turns down a similar hallway and that i think of he is going to in straightforward terms stroll precise previous me, yet he stopped approximately 20 ft. earlier to me stood ramrod on the instant, regarded me interior the attention and commenced faucet dancing (he had respected faucet shoes on) along with his palms on the instant at his factors without facial expression for extra or less 30 seconds, and then merely stops and retains on walking like not something occurred. and additionally when I first moved into my living house around 4 years in the past, i became interior the front room and that i regarded out the window and observed a tall tanned guy in a white t-blouse walking by using my gate into my outdoors, simply by fact the door to my outdoors became in straightforward terms a pair of ft removed from me, I walked outdoors to ask him who he became, and he became nowhere in sight. This continually freaked me out and at the instant i became looking by using a image album of the previous proprietors of the living house which they left interior the attic, and interior the album became a image of a similar precise guy I observed years earlier. He were lifeless for two decades.

Romney made spending cuts happen when he was governor of Massachusetts.

Oh did u remember mumbai terror attacks,bombings of indian embassy in afghanistan,london bombings,madrid bombings,the destruction of israeli planes in 1970s and the list goes on ...we Pakistanis did all that,and this time we will do it to israel.We will rape and kill israeli women hmm ;) and will kill even innocent israeli women,men and children.We Pakistanis are extremely cunning breed,we are even more cunning than Arabs,and we are specially designed to kill infidelsWe will make make entire middle east Nuclear,i promise just like we make north korea,Iran.Hmm i love to torture infidels.Anyway should it be a sport to kill israelis?

EDIT:

Btw just check how we torture american/israeli/indian spies (if any) over here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBa-G9oO0Tw

Youtube thumbnail

Cameron is that you trying to wind us up?

I can't find any! You're right! We need honest politicians!