Aka asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

幫幫我翻譯我的報考動機翻成英文...

請各位文高手幫幫我翻譯我的報考動機翻譯成英文...

不瞞教授你說,我是單親家庭長大的,是媽媽也是一個人賺錢供我讀書,在經濟不景氣的情況下,填中部的學校就是想幫媽媽省錢,除了這個原因外,我的表哥現階段在貴校就讀土地管理系、我的舅舅也曾經在貴校教書和我的姨丈公也是畢業於貴校的校友,目前是東森集團的代理董事長,貴校的優良風氣及名聲,是我選擇的第一志願。而我對國際事務充滿興趣,如果有這個榮幸能進入貴系學習國際貿易的知識,從台灣看世界,將來有機會到外商公司上班,跟工作與興趣夢想結合。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Does not without Professor you said, I is single parent families grew up of, is mother is a personal money for I reading, in economic downturn of situation Xia, filled Central of school is wanted to help mother save money, in addition to this causes outside, I of cousin at this stage in school attending land management Department, and I of Uncle also had in school teaches and I of Uncle public is graduated Yu School of alumni, currently is East Sen group of agent Chairman, school of excellent culture and the reputation, is I select of first volunteer. And I have every interest in International Affairs, if you have the great honour to you learning the knowledge of international trade, from Taiwan to see the world, foreign companies will have the opportunity to work with the combination of work and interest in dreams.