Do you believe that the Board Mods here in R&S really care about the feelings of users? Please read my letter?

of Complaint to them. They've not responded at all!!

Dear Yahoo Answers Team

I am writing this letter because I recently heard some troubling news. Apparently, a large number of people actually believe Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality's claim that its enemies are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that people like it that insist on stating "facts" without providing any references are really just offering opinions. Did you know that some huffy drongos want to help Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality draw unsuspecting trolls into the orbit of resentful, featherbrained fussbudgets? Others just want to ride the Pyrrhonism bandwagon. In either case, Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey its every command. To produce such an army, it plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach it takes, Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality teaches workshops on parasitism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

Contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality's odious little schemes. I am sorry to have to put this so bluntly, but Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality says that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. This is noxious falsehood. The truth is that I think I know why so many philopolemical dweebs use threats of fiscal harm to coerce belligerent ultracrepidarians of one sort or another into making its demands a key dynamic in modern tribalism by viscerally defining "psychotherapeutical" through the experience of sick mercantalism. It's because Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality has whipped them into a blind frenzy by telling them that you and I are objects for it to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. Unfortunately for Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality, the ground truth is that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to its memoirs. It applies to everything Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality says and does.

It is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. If Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality hadn't been defiling the present and destroying the future, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out sheltering initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. In any case, there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that it try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that one personality trait that's common to many niddering, dotty primates is arrogance—a trait that Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality has in abundance. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that if the only way to shatter the adage that without Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality's superior guidance, we will go nowhere is for me to adopt a new worldview, then so be it. It would surely be worth it because its lapdogs aver that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. This is precisely the non-equation that Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality is trying to patch together. What it's missing, as usual, is that when uttered by it, the word "global", as in "global spread of totalism", implies, "It's not our fault". In reality, we'd indubitably have a lot less totalism if Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality would just stop fostering and intensifying its drug-drenched drama of immorality. I would like to go on, but I do have to keep this letter short. So I'll wrap it up by saying that Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality doesn't realize just how tenuous its grasp of reality is.

Yours unfaithfully

Eartha

BQ: Aren't Complain generators massive amounts of fun?

Best Answer

We need more Contributorie, like you, who are willing to risk it all by exposing R&S's secretive filthy underbelly of deceit to an unsympathetic world, {{{{Eartha}}}}!

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold out hope for a response from the very people who are in league with the Draconians:o(

id be surprised if they had any conscious thought never mind cared

i dont care what people on here claimor what yahoo moderators views are

what i care about is yahoos actions on it,

i see so much rubbish in here and what yahoo does about it is my issue

i see 'answers/questions' from top contributers which dont represent someone who has contributed in a good way, yet they get 'rewarded' for having wrong answers and or trolling

tds are gone so you cant show dislike anymore, so when an answer IS wrong you cant do anything to show that to the people reading it

trolls pretty much run this place, and a few of have tc badges , which is just beyond a joke

and as your saying, they wont even read your complaints/comments/letters, so all in all, cares, not, a , jot, does, yahboousucks

yahoo claims its about education what it actually is speaks for itself

As a citizen of this country, which I believe in and which I have seen Eartha tear apart, I must raise a stink about Eartha and her pigheaded hypnopompic insights. There are a number of reasons Eartha isn't telling us as to why she wants to pervert human instincts by suppressing natural, feral constraints and encouraging abnormal patterns of behavior. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that her primary goal is to leave us in the lurch.

I'm the type of who as a kid always did the last questions first on tests. Thankfully I read your bq before reading that awfully hard thought piece of verbal wordeldedo. All users of moderators of yahoo answers. This is a community moderated site. As a user myself I am reponding to you now and saying. It's worth the laugh not the read. As for the team did you send it to the right email? Their email is y_answrs_team@yahoo.com

The Religion and Spirituality section is an endless source of entertainment.

individual users no, its the masses that are important.why is everyone so against totalitarianism? It can do good things, in Soviet Russia, everyone had a job and there was a Chicken in every pot, the proletariat had respectability and all was right with the world...

yes, in soviet Russia, letter of complaint writes you!

You musta got that Yamster going a 100 miles and hour on that little wheel in his cage with this one

QUestion is beyound my attention span, BQ No one uses generators any more they use alternators

I get really excited when you talk like that. As for the Y/A team, you lost them after "Dear" and you damn well know it, you ring-tailed charlatan, you.

Well that should keep them busy