Janet Jackson or Madonna?

If Madonna was not the quenn of pop who would you chose?

What do you you like and this like about both of them?

Even if you are not a fan whho's music do you think you would like better? (Janet fan) :)

btw i think Janet is better of coruse. Lol

• Favorite Answer

Janet. JANET JANET JANET

Madonna is credited as the Queen of Pop but Janet is definitely RIGHT behind her. She is just as much an influence on these pop stars today.

Janet will always be better to me. She put out better songs(for my taste), was a better performer and has always been respectful. I liked Madonna at one point but she seems like a bitter c*nt and it's irritating. And that whole nipple thing last week REALLY disgusted me. Janet is a class act. Love her!!! She is FIERCEEEEE.

Madonna is the Queen of pop DUH! Janet is okay, yet Madonna's bought greater archives and is a superb larger pop custom icon that Janet palms down. Can Janet fill a stadium everywhere contained in the international? Michael Jackson and Madonna are the two greatest lady and male pop stars of all time. If MJ is King, Madonna is the Queen.

Madonna most definitely! She knows what the music listeners want to hear! But Janet is a great entertainer as well, but I still pick madonna

Janet has a much better voice and is a much better dancer, and in my opinion, is a much better person overall, too. But over the years, I think Madonna's had more influence in pop culture. I just hear more Madonna references than I do Janet Jackson references.

It pains me to say this, because Janet's just overall so much better as a performer, but I think Madonna's the Queen of Pop. Madonna has just shaped pop culture too much to not be the queen.

I think they're both overrated. Neither can sing very well. Janet had one interesting, innovative album, Rhythm Nation, that influenced dance strongly and let her step out of MJ's shadow a little. But since then she hasn't done too well.

I've followed both their careers for a long time. For the most part, Janet was seen as MJ's little, less talented sister. Madonna had one interesting album, Ray of Light, where she seemed to be gaining maturity and growing up finally. For a decade or more, she read and anticipated the changes in pop culture very well. But since then she's gone backwards and could lose her place in music history because she's becoming a joke.

Lady Gaga has been accused of stealing Madonna's stuff (Madonna stole nearly everything herself), but I think that basically, she has more talent than Madonna. She sings better, for the most part she can write a better song. ('Born This Way' wasn't one of her best moments.) She reminds me of some of the more old fashioned pop stars like Elton John/David Bowie. They were pop but they could sing, they could write and create their own music. I don't like or agree with everything Gaga does, but I'd like to see a return to artists like that.

Madonna

• Д. J.

▪ Career:

√ Madonna = 33 years

メ Janet Jackson = 30 years

▪ Titles:

√ Madonna = ‘The Queen Of Pop’, ‘The Empress Of Pop’, ‘The Goddess Of Pop’, ‘The Queen Of The Dance Floor’, ‘The Queen Of Disco’, ‘The Queen Bee Of Rock & Roll’, ‘The Queen Of Re-Inventions’, ‘The High Priestess Of Pop’, ‘The Queen Of The Universe’ & ‘The Queen Of Music’

メ Janet Jackson =

▪ Status:

√ Madonna = The world’s greatest female artist of all time

メ Janet Jackson = Michael Jackson's little sister

▪ Albums:

√ Madonna = 12 studio albums

メ Janet Jackson = 10 studio albums

▪ Voice:

√ Madonna = Mezzo-Soprano

√ Janet Jackson = Mezzo-Soprano

▪ Instruments:

√ Madonna = Guitar, drums and percussion

メ Janet Jackson =

▪ Genres:

√ Madonna = Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll, Soul, R&B, Acoustic, Acoustic Blues, Gospel, Ballad, Retro, Alternative, Indie Rock, Punk, Instrumental, Ambient, Romantic, Speech, Lullabies, Duet, Disco, Club, Country, House, Original Score, Soundtrack, Musicals, Orchestral, Gypsy, Tango, Latin, Funk, New Wave, Dubstep, Techno, Dance, Electronic, Hardcore House, Hip-Hop, Trip-Hop, more…

メ Janet Jackson = Pop, Dance and R&B

▪ Sales:

√ Madonna = 500 million albums sold

メ Janet Jackson = 100 million albums sold

▪ Fortune:

√ Madonna = Estimated at $1.5 billion

メ Janet Jackson = Estimated at $150 million

▪ Awards:

√ Madonna = 8 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes and 2 Oscars

メ Janet Jackson = 6 Grammys

▪ Acknowledgment:

√ Madonna = The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame

メ Janet Jackson =

▪ Controversies:

√ Madonna = The Vatican, crucifixion, homosexuality, lesbianism, sex, abortion, adoption, children’s books, Kabbalah, Orthodox church, war in Irak, Malawi, Super Bowl, more…

メ Janet Jackson = Super Bowl Halfttime Show Nipple

▪ Others:

√ Madonna = Writer, composer, producer, director, actress, model, designer, entrepreneur and philanthropist

メ Janet Jackson = Actress, producer and designer

Of course JANET she's freaking amazing forgot hoedonna!

Janet was the sister of king of pop, obviously janet ;)

Janet is miles better. Madonna is old and whorey!