Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

What do you democrats think of Nancy Pelosi?

I know that conservatives dislike her, but what do liberals think of her?

Favorite Answer

Nancy Pelosi has been one of the most dedicated and hard-working public servants.

She was the first female Speaker of the House, and also the single most productive Speakers in our History.

She’s strong, has a core, and works much harder than John Boehner could even imagine working.

She’s often misquoted by the righties, when they use the “pass the healthcare bill and we’ll find out what’s in it.” What they FAIL to acknowledge is WHAT SHE MEANT. And what she meant was that THE PEOPLE will find out what’s in it once the “fog of controversy” goes away. In other words, when Republicans stop LYING about it every day, at some point the people will KNOW what’s in it, because it’ll be law.

Pelosi rocks.

• JC

I think she does a pretty good job, but I'm not a huge fan. She is a little too far to the left for my tastes. I believe if she would get a little more moderate with her agenda and presentation she'd be more effective. But it is a sign of the times...politicians on the left are swinging more toward the left, and politicians on the right are heading more toward the right.

Sidebar: One of the funniest things I ever saw was once when she appeared with Harry Reid at the podium he put his arm around her shoulder...the cringe and look on her face was worth a million bucks. HAW.

We are not intimidated by strong Women and we celebrate the FACT that she presided over the most productive House of Representatives in the history of our country. Considering that the one we have now is the least productive, that says a lot.

She is just another Hanoi Jane Fonda in crotchless pantyhose.....black of course...since Bush is shaved in Texas

Source(s): Sarah Palin and Janice Brewer - Women my two Blonde Daughters can look up to Woman Oh Woman - Foreigner circa 1977 Blondes for ROMNEY 2012

I think she's a whole lot better, than no brainier Boehner...

I am not from CA but I like her OK.

she's an annoying yuppie ***** who makes a very easy target for the conservative haters.