? asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

top five franchises of all time?

i think

1. Celtics (im a Lakers fan but i think this is right)

2. Lakers

3. Bulls

4. 76ers

5. Houston Rockets

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Celtics - Just amazing. 17 titles in 21 appearances. Have some of the best players and coaches ever. Russel, Havlicek, Heinsohn, Bird, McHale, Parish, Pierce, Auberbach, and K.C. Jones.

2. Lakers - 16 titles in 31 appearances. Also have some of the greatest players and coaches ever. West, Baylor, Abdul-Jabbar, Chamberlain, Johnson, Worthy, Bryant. Riley and Phil Jackson.

3. Bulls - 6 titles. Known really for the 90s. MJ, Rodman and Pippen this team defined an era.

4. Spurs - 4 rings. Two of the best big men ever in Duncan and Robinson. They have been spotting gems in the rough in the draft. Parker and Ginobili helped Duncan dominate the 00s.

5. 76ers - 3 rings. Great players such as Chamberlain and Erving. slowly getting back to success with Doug Collins at the reins. Possible Finals appearance in future.

• 9 years ago

1. Celtics

2. Lakers

3. Bulls

4. 76ers

5. Pistons

Source(s): ESPN
  • J
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

1. Celtics

2. Lakers

3. Bulls

4. Spurs

5. Pistons/76ers

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No you are wrong, Celtics may have the most championships but the Lakers beat them by a lot in Finals appearences, and the Celtics go through stretches of being horrible for some years

1. Lakers

2. Celtics

3. Spurs

I dont know about 4 and 5

3-10 vs the Celtics.... we still have 16 championships??? while you have 17, you guys have had 1 championship in the last 20 years i think... thats not top franchise worthy

Yea.. atleast the Lakers dont disappear for a decade, going to more Finals just shows how much more consistent the Lakers are, Lakers have the Celtics beat in that by a mile

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

1. Celtics

2. Lakers

3. Bulls

4. Spurs

5. _________

• LOBBIN
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

@lalalalala

Lakers are 3-9 vs Celtics in the finals LOL. Do your homework son

EDIT: Thanks for pointing out 17 is better than 16 and forgot to mention 3 of their 16 championships were from beating Boston while Celtics won 9 of their championships out of their 17 beating Lakers.

• 9 years ago

@Lobbin wrecked @lalalala...lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.