Anakin
Anakin asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 8 years ago

Where can I SELL Winchester Ranger ammo?

Last December, I bought 2 x "500rd - 9mm NATO Winchester Ranger 124 grain FMJ +P RA9124N Ammo".

I now realize I need at least 500 9mm and 45 ACP JHPs.

Where can I sell the 1000 rounds of ammo in sealed boxes (2 x 10 carton x 50-round boxes)?

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Most every state has a for sale website - like the 'A List' where you can list items for sale, for free.

You can also run an ad under the Gun section of the Classified Ads in your local newspaper.

You can also list it on www.gunbroker.com in the ammo section and ar15.com Equipment Exchange in the ammo section. Here, people usually search by state to see if anyone local if offloading any ammo. Just be sure to mention 'local pick up only'.

You can also post a for sale card(s) at the local gun shops and shooting ranges.

• www.recycler.com or www.craigslist.com

Craigslist has a no weapons policy,doesn't say **** about ammo!

Recycler has a firearms and hunting section so you can buy sell and trade anything that is legal in that section.

• august

Craigslist, your local newspaper's classifieds, a bulletin board at your local gun shop, if they'll let you...

But you do need to know that you probably won't get anywhere near what you paid for them. If you're lucky, you'll get about 80% of what you paid.