Is my 2 1/2 yr old being molested?

i have a 2 1/12 yr old son. he talks extremely well &For the past month he has been trying to tell me something, but i didnt want to push him away completely so i stopped the conversations when i saw him getting uncomfortable, finally yesterday sumthing came out. It all started when he said "dont tell... show more i have a 2 1/12 yr old son. he talks extremely well &For the past month he has been trying to tell me something, but i didnt want to push him away completely so i stopped the conversations when i saw him getting uncomfortable, finally yesterday sumthing came out. It all started when he said "dont tell anybody" i said who told u that? he just laughs says "big old jack", i felt uncomfortable but i culd tell he was just in a playful mood so i left it alone. yesterday, he was in the bath and i randomly asked him "Has any1 touched ur no-no areas?" (i ask him this from time to time, any other time he says No) This time he said yes. So I said who? He says "pop-poP" THATSwhat he callsh is step grandad on his fathers side. My heart fell! I said, okay, where? He said at gammy's house. Thats what he calls his grandmother on his fathers side, and pop-pop and gammy do live together! Gosh, im heartbroken just typing this...anyways..so he then said "pop-pop hit my peepee." finally i said "ok show mommy where". he then pointed to inbetween his buttcheeks where his buthole is. I just said "ok thankyou for telling mommy, evrything, im going to take care of it.". I

I dnt know where he is telling the truth or not, but i have a feeling he wouldnt make sumthin like this up. I have already decided he is not going to go back over there until i find out everything thats going on. What exactly should i do? I kno accusing someone of this culd ruin a family, but i am not scared to stand up for my child. Im willing to do whatever i have to do, Donnie(my son) comes first.
9 answers 9