Is my 2 1/2 yr old being molested?

i have a 2 1/12 yr old son. he talks extremely well &For the past month he has been trying to tell me something, but i didnt want to push him away completely so i stopped the conversations when i saw him getting uncomfortable, finally yesterday sumthing came out. It all started when he said "dont tell anybody" i said who told u that? he just laughs says "big old jack", i felt uncomfortable but i culd tell he was just in a playful mood so i left it alone. yesterday, he was in the bath and i randomly asked him "Has any1 touched ur no-no areas?" (i ask him this from time to time, any other time he says No) This time he said yes. So I said who? He says "pop-poP" THATSwhat he callsh is step grandad on his fathers side. My heart fell! I said, okay, where? He said at gammy's house. Thats what he calls his grandmother on his fathers side, and pop-pop and gammy do live together! Gosh, im heartbroken just typing this...anyways..so he then said "pop-pop hit my peepee." finally i said "ok show mommy where". he then pointed to inbetween his buttcheeks where his buthole is. I just said "ok thankyou for telling mommy, evrything, im going to take care of it.". I

I dnt know where he is telling the truth or not, but i have a feeling he wouldnt make sumthin like this up. I have already decided he is not going to go back over there until i find out everything thats going on. What exactly should i do? I kno accusing someone of this culd ruin a family, but i am not scared to stand up for my child. Im willing to do whatever i have to do, Donnie(my son) comes first.

Favorite Answer

Take him to the Dr. to have him examined, confront the grandpa, and go to the police.

Ok I am far from being an expert but yes, protect your child no matter what.

The best way to know if he has actually been harmed is to take him to a doctor. They know how to see if anything has been done to him or not. Keep talking to him, he might say more. Children that age don't make that sort of thing up. It way be a misunderstanding of his part. Maybe his grandparents were trying to clean him. Never the less stay on your guards.

I hope that all will be all right for your son and you.

• nitesh

I trust Kay. a baby might desire to under no circumstances say it hurts once you wipe then except there is a few thing incorrect. I little lady should not be bleeding considering the fact that she is you need to take her to the wellness practitioner asap and in case you won't be able to get one contained in the subsequent 24 hours you should to take her to the er purely in case because of the fact there must be lost information. If she has been molested the blood must be coming from a torn hymen, or and inner scratch. If a baby is screaming do no longer harm me then somebody or some thing has harm her down there. If she is going to daycare or to a sitters she might have fallen without you understanding and harm herself and that must be what's inflicting the bleeding. yet for what ever reason she is bleeding she needs to be regarded at because of the fact there must be some thing particularly incorrect this is inflicting the bleeding.

Make an appointment with Donnies medical doctor. Tell him the situation and ask him to examine your son and see if he will connect you with a psychological doctor who specializes in these type of cases so he can also interview your son. I know this sounds hard and difficult but your son's health and mental state comes first. I really do wish you the best of luck with this I wished to tell you that it's a part of his imagination but it may not be so you'd rather be safe then sorry. Take care of your son and go to the doctor.

• ?

If you keep asking your son the same question over and over, he's just going to try to please you by trying to give you the "right" answer. Since you keep asking the question, he's going to guess he's got the wrong answer.

Was he even at Pop-pop's house or somewhere he could have had the chance to do anything? Are you sure Pop-pop wasn't just wiping the kid's bum after he pooped?

Take him to the doctor if you're concerned, but in all likelihood your son is just feeding off of your paranoia and trying to make you happy by giving you the "right" answers.

Yes taking him to the doctor it will assure you. Now have you tried asking him why he touched him there and can he clean himself up after he uses the bathroom. I understand how you feel maybe get a medical book see if they have pictures where he can point just to make sure. All you ask him was "Did anyone touch you there".

Now do you know how these people really are investigate see if he has had any priors. Better sure than sorry

Don't let him back there again until you have found out 110% of what's going on, try and ask other family members what they think of "pop-pop" and see what they say about him and go from there.

• Rayne

Little kids do not lie about being molested, talk to your husband/ the baby's daddy about this and then talk to the Grandmother and you should get your son seen by his pediatrician immediately and you should also take legal action.

• Ethel

Well, probably, but you have got to stop using the wrong names for things! Knowledge is power and his anus is his anus, he has a penis and testicles in his scrotum. Little kids don't lie, get him seen by a pediatrician.