Why did Hugh Hefner propose to Crystal Harris and not Holly Madison?

Favorite Answer

At his age, I am sure he has proposed to plenty of women and because he is rich he goes after young women. Whoever he proposes to, they don't want to marry him for love. No young woman would marry him at his age for love.

He once was a good looking man, now he is a rich old playboy and if he wants to spend his millions on Crystal and not Holly, it's just a joke for such old men to propose to young women...

Maybe he has a touch of dementia? Old men only find young women because of their money. I am sure at his age now, no young woman will fall in love with him only with his money, whether her name is Crystal or Holly or something else..x Money can buy an 86 year old man pretty girlfriends who are young enough to be his granddaughters or great granddaughters but they won't love him, none of them...just his money.

Maybe back in those days, he was still a handsomish kind of guy with money, so he could have choosen to get married and stay married or choose women closer to his age, at age 86 he only makes a joke of himself, but those girls will say ''yes' because she is old and they hope to inherit a lot of money..

http://media.photobucket.com/image/hugh%20hefner/p...

Because he knew that Holly wanted to have children. They tried to have a child together and it didn't work. I think if she were able to get pregnant, he would have married her. Since he knew he could not get her pregnant, he knew the relationship was not going to last.

I think he should have married Holly!