Mark
Mark asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Pedigree or Chokeslam: Which is more effective?

I say pedigree.

Favorite Answer

in reality pedigree is much more effective

chokeslam needs a person to jump and simply fall on their back which doesnt hurt much

the double underhook facebuster (pedigree) hurts much more and can actually make people bleed and/or make people have concussions

In my opinion, it doesn't look like the Pedigree would hurt too bad. All you do is fall about one foot down on your face. It will hurt your nose maybe, but other than that it doesn't seem too painful. The Chokeslam (from the prospective of receiving it from The Undertaker) is a six foot drop, plus the force pushing you down, onto your back. This will knock the wind out of you pretty good and will make for a much more uncomfortable feeling. I would much rather receive one of these moves rather than getting a well aimed Sweet Chin Music.

Pedigree because it hits the face on the ground and chokeslam hits the back

I reckon the Pedigree because, if done hard enough, it can break your nose whereas the Chokeslam just gives you back pain

Nah chokeslam

• Chokeslam because it can damage both your back and throat.

pedigree

Agree!Pedigree.It looks like it destroys people's faces

Your right on that one buddy :]