I'm on Levaquin, and am experiencing the "serious" side effects I was warned about...?

I was warned that the antibiotic I'm on called Levaquin could cause problems with your tendons. I've only been on it one day and I can hardly walk. I know nothing has snapped - I am just experiencing pain with movement. How serious is this side effect? I think I could probably make it into a quick clinic... show more I was warned that the antibiotic I'm on called Levaquin could cause problems with your tendons. I've only been on it one day and I can hardly walk. I know nothing has snapped - I am just experiencing pain with movement. How serious is this side effect? I think I could probably make it into a quick clinic tomorrow (Saturday), otherwise I could keep taking it and call my doctor on Monday.

Is it so serious that I need to get in to see another doctor right away this weekend to get on something else? Or should I just keep taking it and check with my doctor on Monday?
1 answer 1