Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Any strange celebrity crushes? (guys and girls)?

do you have a strange celebrity crush? like someone youre not really sure why you're attracted to them, they arent classically good looking? i don't wanna see any brad pitts or megan foxes here!

my guilty crushes: jack black & billy bob thorton. dont know why!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I love Matthew gray Gubler, he plays that nerdy guy spencer in criminal minds. I just love him he isn't very hot I just think I like nerdy guys with a certain jaw line <3

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Serj Tankian from System of a Down

I'm a big fan of heavy metal music, and I think he beautiful!

He may not be the conventional type of beauty, but I don't really like the magazine ideal of beauty. You know what I mean? Sometimes people try too hard to look a certain way, but I don't think that is attractive. I like people to be themselves and show their true skin, and not what they try to show others. I don't want to watch a show they put on, you know what I mean? So that is why whenever people ask me why I like these 'strange' celebrity crushes, or along those lines, is this what I like to answer them.

Anyways...

Jack Black is funny, and Nacho Libre was a great movie! I love him in it! He is hilarious! Did they have a second movie? If so, I must watch it!

God Bless! :)

Have a nice day!

• Practically all of my crushes have been on unconventionally sexy guys.

Tommy Lee Jones

Billy Bob Thornton

Tom Green

But Tommy Lee has been my main man since I was 11, and I know exactly why I'm attracted to him, I love a strong, macho, rugged man who knows how to treat a lady.... Tom Green is the exception though

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think everyone has them. I liked George Michael, Marc Bolan and David Bowie. The first one when I look back now was so obviously gay, but I had no idea. The last two looked like girls. I still like them as musicians though. I'm straight but I seem to like feminine guys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Abby Wambach

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

my top three ''strangest'' would have to be

1. Christopher Lloyd (Doc from Back to the Future)

2. Steve Buscemi (Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs)

3. Marilyn Manson

Source(s): i have always been attracted to ''odd'' men :P
  • One K
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

You can certainly crush on someone because you are attracted to a sense of humor or a confident attitude, even if not conventionally handsome.

• 8 years ago

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jason Dohring (Jason is the guy that played Logan Echolls on Veronica Mars if you seen that show! He currently plays Mr. C in the TV show called The Ringer if you seen that to... just. saying!) My other crush is that guy TOSH. O or whatever his name is...

• 8 years ago

I like older actors like James dean, Paul Newman, etc..

• 8 years ago

Criss angel and i am not sure why haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.