Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 8 years ago

Is burnetts liquor good?

like how do you think it tastes? cheap? will it get you drink, and how quickly? what flavors the best? stuff like that.. thanks :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Rokur
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's cheap, it does have strong flavors, but it is quite awful and only to be used as a cheap mixer vodka with sodas and stuff. If I'm going burnett's (which is very rare) I'll do it just because of the unusual flavors. And then remember why I graduated from burnett's. But they do have a pink lemonade and a Sweet Tea that were quite interesting. I disliked the mango, coconut, and espresso.

Their "normal" flavors are good enough though, like citrus, vanillla, and raspberry.

I have graduated to Pinnacle for cheap vodka with good flavors. in 2010 they came out with Cotton Candy and Whipped, and basically started to take over the market. No longer is Smirnoff the king of cheap flavored vodka, instead it be Pinnacle. I have tried, yellow cake, Cookie dough, marshmallow, Gummy, and lots of others, but I still love Whipped, and Chocolate whipped if I have a good mixer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Burnetts Liquor

• 8 years ago

To be broke and want to get drunk and have a horrible headache in the morning, Burnette's is for you! However my theory on this is, if you buy a water filter pitcher and pour the burnett's through there about three times it becomes really smoothe. I drink vodka straight so i like a really good vodka (goose, ketel one) but it tastes like flavored rubbing alcohol and its very cheap, people i know say watermelon is really good.

• 8 years ago

Oh dear Lord no. Bottom shelf, made by Heaven Hill in Kentucky.

They're actually a family business, they make some great bourbons, but the Burnett's label is just pure junk. Best selling vodka in the USA though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is burnetts liquor good?

like how do you think it tastes? cheap? will it get you drink, and how quickly? what flavors the best? stuff like that.. thanks :)

Source(s): burnetts liquor good: https://tr.im/H6UyB
  • 4 years ago

Svedka, Bacardi Gold, Bacardi Orange etc

• Luke
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

well, in general, alcohol wasn't designed to taste good.. i prefer the bacardi flavors over burnetts

• 6 years ago

The sweet tea vodka is deliscious! a little less % than the others that are pretty nasty. Won't touch them again but the sweet tea is good. Mixes with Coca-cola good :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.