Alice in wonderland movie...?

This isnt the new one. Its kinda old but not like 1999. In it theres a woman and she gets a ring from a guy she runs to him and follows him into an alley. She hides because she sees him get kidnapped. I dont know what else happens but she falls in a mirror. i forgot what happens then.She meets the mad hatteer in... show more This isnt the new one. Its kinda old but not like 1999. In it theres a woman and she gets a ring from a guy she runs to him and follows him into an alley. She hides because she sees him get kidnapped. I dont know what else happens but she falls in a mirror. i forgot what happens then.She meets the mad hatteer in some crazy potion place. At the end the queens castle explodes. I think she falls in love with him throuout the movie to. I cant remember what movie this is!! I really want to know!!
Update: Oh and the movie has real people. it isnt cartoon. :)
1 answer 1