Girls: Bad guys VS good guys?

Pick one.

oh and for those who pick bad guys, is it the fact that they treat you bad that you like them, or the confidence they have? Be honest ;)

Update:

nah I don't think it's because the girls want to change the bad guys to good; cause then they would just go for the already good guys. I think it would be fun to treat a girl thats wants to like $hit. GIRLS tell guys you want to be treated like crap!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They always say good guys but date some asshole.

• 8 years ago

Telling them to "be honest" is meaningless...which is why girls often say they prefer a sense of humor to 6 pack abs and a nice guy with sensitivity over a douche.

To be fair, most guys don't write T&A when a girl posts a question about what they look for in a girl first.

• 8 years ago

Good guys. And if I were to like a bad boy it would be the confidence.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good guys. But I'll tell you the reason why some girls like bad boys. They feel like they can change them. Which is stupid. They should change themselves for ME if they are bad people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Good guys. Bad guys are full of ego and I want a guy to put me before himself. Open doors for me and buy me flowers. I especially love it when good guys rock the bad boy style. Who doesn't love a handsome angel?! Black skinny jeans, White V-neck, Black leather jacket. So Sexy!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good guys all the way. Even if you like a bad guy at first, it's just for the novelty, and it wears off quick.

Source(s): I have a good guy in my life & loving it!
  • 8 years ago

"Every guy wants a good girl that will be bad just for him, every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her."

Bad guys for me, and it's definitely the confidence. I wouldn't put up with anyone treating me bad.

Luckily for me, every "bad guy" that I've dated has turned out to be a a total sweetheart. :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good guys, I like being treated nicely. Imagine that.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good

• 8 years ago

Good guys. I have yet to meet one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.