can someone help me with these questions?
3. Human hormone that is genetically created using biotechnology to for those with high blood sugar.
4. Genes are regulated by ______________________ which code for traits and genes.
5. DNA is changes to mRNA in the nucleus during _________________ .
6. mRNA is decoded into a protein during the process of _______________ .
7. Genes are expressed ________________ in different cells and tissues.
8. Genes that code for traits can be expressed at different __________ in your life.
9. The change in allele frequency over time is called _____________ .
10. Different forms of a trait are called ____________ .
11. Your physical traits are your ______________ and where allele changes are seen.
12. This type of natural selection on polygenic traits favors the middle of a curve.
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
Some of these questions aren't very good. Were they written by a non-biologist whose first language wasn't English?
4. Here's a bad one. Kick your English- and Biology-deficient teacher twice.
5. Here's a bad one. Kick your English- and Biology-deficient teacher once. The desired answer is probably "transcription."
10. characteristics (caused by different alleles)
12. stabilizing selection