X-men Origins Gambit?

Is there going to be a spin-off movie of Gambit? I looked everywhere but I keep getting different answers. I wanna see if anyone will give me GOOD information. THANKS!

• GK Dub
    Favorite Answer

As far as I know, there are no definite plans for a Gambit movie. Over the years there has been a lot of talk to give various X-Men characters their own movie, including Gambit, Magneto, Rogue and White Queen amongst others. Just about all of these plans have fallen through, of course with the exception of the Wolverine movie and probably a Deadpool movie. The only plans I know about for future X-Men films is a sequel to "First Class," another Wolverine movie ("The Wolverine"), and there's been a lot of talk about making X-Men 4 and 5.

as much as i would love it... very doubtful. gambit was never a huge character and hes known for being a loner so that would make it difficult. wolverine movie coming out where he goes to japan and trains with a samurai master

Nope no gambit but Deadpool yeah and wolverine sequel.

Source(s): imdb.com youtube.com/clevvermovies
  • Lol, wolverine wants to know if there's a gambit movie. why, you jealous?

• rhine

ontopofoldsmokie, you have an particularly good element. I accept as true with you. i for my section do in comparison to what ask your self has carried out with Wolverine and Gambit. it form of feels that, each and each time a character will become even remotely wide-unfold, they circulate BUCKWILD. DC found out the folly of this custom while they saved cranking Superman's powers back interior the 60s and 70s. quickly, Superman became so ridiculously effective, no person had to learn him. i admire the way they remodeled him. John Byrne delivered him down a peg. As Byrne positioned it, "he remains Superman yet he will could sweat slightly to get the interest carried out". human beings began buying Superman comics back. he's maximum suitable canines, as he could be, yet he might desire to be challenged. i admire the assumption of there being those, in the two the DCU and the MU, who can undertaking Superman. THOR, HULK, Captain ask your self (SHAZAM), ask your self lady, Silver Surfer, might desire to all supply Superman a competent tussle with a competent danger of victory, to no longer point out the checklist of villains who might desire to do the comparable. This checklist isn't that long, nor could or no longer this is. there's a reason great beings have diverse ability stages. Wolverine became between the main suitable "mid point" characters. there is no DC equivelant, nor could there be. That made him much greater unique. the subject is that, as quickly as DC agreed to take Pre-disaster Superman down slightly, in 1986, ask your self went loopy and went the alternative direction, commencing with each and all the Mutants, then with others. all of sudden, Spiderman can do "staggering" issues he could no longer do in the previous. HULK can breathe decrease than water and has "infinite power" Wolverine can do........................each and every thing. on the linked fee he's going, Galactus would be his "Robin". Now Gambit is an "extremely-god" i admire ask your self yet i think of, with some concepts, they have long previous previous ridiculous.