Why are bath salts legal, and Marijuana isn't?

It really annoys me to know that a totally harmless drug is illegal in some countries, yet destructive drugs like bath salts and other legal highs which make people do stupid things like uh... I don't know cannibalism maybe? It's just ******* wrong. What is wrong with society, why isn't marijuana legal... show more It really annoys me to know that a totally harmless drug is illegal in some countries, yet destructive drugs like bath salts and other legal highs which make people do stupid things like uh... I don't know cannibalism maybe? It's just ******* wrong. What is wrong with society, why isn't marijuana legal in some countries? Smoking, which isn't a drug, but causes cancer is legal. I know that they don't make smoking illegal because of the fact that the greedy government makes too much money off the things, but I'm sure they'd make twice as much if they banned smoking and made marijuana legal. Bath salts SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL ANYWHERE. "Legal highs" are just as, if not more, dangerous than marijuana SO WHY ISN'T MARIJUANA LEGAL? I want to know why such an innocent drug is being made to look like the bad guy, while all the drugs that are actually causing harm are legal. WHY?
Update: If bath salts don't get you high, then what the hell do they do? Turn you into a ******* zombie? Because if so, I really don't see the appeal.