Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

光軍 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

(緊急)大學推甄英文自我介紹修改

Good morning, dear professors! I am honored to have the opportunity to introduce myself .

My name is ○○○,18 years old,graduating from ..........

I have a happy family with altogether four members including my parents, my sister and me.

I am a positive and responsible person. My habits are reading books and tourism, by these two activities can improve my vision and international outlook. I have free time I will read about the commercial, economic books to enhance my professional knowledge!

I hope the next four years of college can learn to be more deep expertise, in addition to learning more advanced English as well as learning a second foreign language skills, in hopes of future more competitive in the job.

Finally, if I am honored to be able to successfully enter the Feng Chia University, Department of Cooperative Economics , I will do my best to study the undergraduate Department of the relevant expertise to enrich themselves.

Thank you very much for listening!

以上是我的英文自我介紹,有哪一位大大能夠幫我修改並給我建議

以下是中文對照

早上好,親愛的教授!我很榮幸有機會向您作自我介紹。

我的名字是○○○,18歲,畢業於......。

我有一個幸福的家庭共有四名成員,包括我的父母,姐姐和我。

我是一個積極和負責任的人。我的習慣是閱讀的書籍和旅遊,這兩項活動可以提高我的視野和國際觀。當我有空閒的時間,我會讀有關商業、經濟方面的書籍,以提高自己的專業知識!

我希望未來大學四年可以學習更精深的專業知識,另外學習更高階的英語以及學習第二外語能力,希望在今後的工作更有競爭力。

最後,如果我很榮幸能夠順利進入逢甲大學合作經濟學系,我將盡我所能來學習本科系相關的專業知識,充實自己。非常感謝您的聆聽!

非常感謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

暫修正如下,請自行再檢視修正。

Good morning, dear professors! I am honored to have the this opportunity to introduce myself for you .

My name is ○○○,18 years old, graduated from ..........(由何校畢業,須用過去式或過去分詞,不可用現在分詞)

I have a happy family with altogether four members including my parents, my an older or a younger sister and me I.

I am a positive and responsible person, my habits are reading books and tourism going travel, by and through these two activities can improve my vision and international outlook. When I have free time, I will read the books about the commercial, economic etc. books to enhance my professional knowledge!

I hope the next the future four years of in college can learn to be more deep a variety of expertise deeply, in addition to learning more advanced English as well as learning a second foreign language skills, in hopes of that I can be future more competitive in the job in the future.1. The next four years in college, 意思似已在唸大學,接下來的下面4年(好像唸大學不只4年)。2. learn to be 學習去成為(如專家等)

Finally, if I am have the honored to be able to successfully allowed to enter the Feng Chia University, the department of Cooperative Economics of the Feng Chia University , I will do my best to study the relevant expertise in the undergraduate Department of the relevant expertise to enrich themselves raise my level.

2012-06-16 03:14:47 補充:

what do you mean? just show your answer to the page master! why do I feel you guys are so pround?

哈哈 要喝好喝的奶蓋綠蓋茶

問我就對了└(^o^)┘

小弟是逢甲大學4年級觀光系公關,最近跟靜宜大的聯誼,身材面孔都一流(誤)

在活動中玩了食字路口 喝到這間超好喝的自創品牌奶蓋茶

而且這間只賣奶蓋喔!比甚麼常去的綠x 奶蓋x好喝太太太太太太多了啦XDDDD

重點是店員超正的(大誤),又是學姊,不挺一下怎麼行

有小聊了一下,學姐說是不希望家裡的期盼考公職,所以自己研發了奶蓋茶要證明自己的夢想(感動ING)

有機會來逢甲一定要去喝看看,而且學姐也是死忠五迷喔 哈哈

他在文華路的全家對面而已

真的找不到FB找"蓋世無霜"

希望這訊息對你有所幫助喔,歡迎常來逢甲玩喔^^

Lame, is the only thing I can say, but I am still looking for 3 other reasons to (or not to) pick you.

Give them to me, dude!

2012-06-16 08:08:52 補充:

Nay,

this dude is delivering a lame speech in her entrance exam (an important one, I suppose). I am asking her to convince herself, why, she should pick herself, amongst the 485 other applicants.

Of course, the problem is not the English. It is lame, even in TW.