What is ADVENTURE to you?

How would you define adventure?

Favorite Answer

What is adventure? I think it's different for everyone. You're obviously seeking some sort of adventure in your life or at least are curious, otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

To ME, not to everyone, adventure is new. New experiences, new places, new people, new opportunities, new outlooks, new attitudes, new choices...just new. Some of it we can control, like our attitudes and outlooks but some we can't. However, I think with most things, you can control it. It's not enough to say you'll run a marathon someday, get a passionate job, or go sky-diving. You just have to DO it. I guess that's also part of adventure, just doing it. Letting go of all "what if"s and just going for it. I mean, isn't life just a big adventure? As cliche as it sounds, it really is just a journey/adventure that we can alter. Sure, our situations might suck sometimes and we could crave something new and exciting but we won't be satisfied until we act on those feelings.

Adventure, new, change, excitement, positivity, doing, acting, feeling, experiencing...I think it's all part of an adventurous attitude! I think "adventure" can be many things. An attitude, an outlook, an experience. Maybe it can change depending on the THING that's adventurous. Are you looking to be a more adventurous person or are you just looking for adventure? I suppose they are parallel as well, but it's something to think about.

If you're not satisfied with your life and want to change it, that already takes an adventurous attitude.

Just my opinion. Good luck.

It is opportunity. The ones you take is an adventure. Remember that the adventure of a lifetime Is always calling 24/7

Adventure to me . Is for example. Cruising from city to city smoking blunts

Source(s): Ahahaha

Never ending fun with a sense of danger but is always exciting

FUN