Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Am I mean? People tell me I need to be more Acceptable?

ok, Well I always point out the things i hate to other people Like today I pointed how I hate it when people say "Really"

not as in, "That movie was really scary!"

but when teenagers say it after someone does something that suprises them or they find Innapropriate

"Wow, Like Really? Why would you do that?"

I also mentioned I hate it when people say "Chill"

Dude you need to chill, Hey lets chill this weekend, we should chill at my house tomorrow, I feel so chilled right now. I HATE IT!!!! Jesus Fu***ing Christ its most annoying word ever.

What else.... Umm I correct people a lot. I sometimes Point out the truth. I can be very sarcastic.

I brought over Pizza at my Birthday party and this one guy looked at me and said Öh my god, are we gonna have pizza!?

And I said "No, Its just going to sit in the table until ants come"

SERIOUSLY!! what a stupid question!

i hate it when people say " and I was like"and they do some ridiculous Facial expression or imitation.

I hate it when people use these ---> XD :P :O -_____- O___O etc....

What do you think?? am I crazy?? Im 16 years old by the way and a male

• 7many
    Favorite Answer

Well, I certianly understand where you're coming from. I absolutely hate it when people say stuff like "Legit" or "Yolo," and I'm not too big of a fan of "chill" either. Nonetheless, I can't control what people say, so I pretty much just disregard whatever the person said when they say such words. Not a big deal; I just don't comment. It's not really my place to tell people what to say.

On the other hand, I don't mind the emoticons (I actually use a few myself if only to clear up what emotion I'm trying to get across. It can be difficult when typing, and I don't want to be misunderstood.) I do get angry when people just litter them throughout the sentence though. One is enough.

"xD Lol, I just slipped in the shower and scared my dog! xD :)<3"

See, that I hate. One "xD" so show that you weren't hurt or anything like that is okay.

Overall, yeah. You could be a little more relaxed. So long as you don't say any words you hate or ask stupid questions, that should be enough for you.

You need to learn how to live with people who aren't exactly like yourself. If you keep correcting people in that way, and having this kind of attitude where you tolerate very few things...you're going to push people away from you.

• Carlie

Lighten up a bit. Don't be so pretentious. People are gonna say stuff that's going to bug you - that's life, don't make such a big deal out of it.

A lot of things annoy me too but I don't really mention it.

Dude you need to chill.

• ?

OMG REALLY? Are you serious???

Dude chill.. CHIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!

:D :D :P :) :O -_____- =.+ <3 XD xD lmfao!!!

there you go :) i hope by now you've already crashed your whole room

Nah, you're not mean. Just overly critical.