Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

I was Wrong about John Edwards...Obama and Holder are even more corrupt than John Edwards who beats up Blondes?

After playing audio of Texas Republican John Cornyn calling on Eric Holder to resign as Attorney General........... asking Eric Holder to resign is like asking Obama to stop Fluking with Sandra. It isn't going to happen.

These Leftist PIGS will have to be Voted out and dragged out of office by those of us who Love America. They're never wrong. You have to understand how psychosis works.

The Attorney General of the United States should step down for a number of reasons.

The scandals surrounding him – the guns sent to Mexico, the killing of a border agent (Brian Terry U.S. Marines), the cover-up of the killings at the border, the cover-up of national security leaks to the New York Times – these are very serious issues.

The fact is, I believe the impact of all these scandals have turned out to be greater than Watergate.

What is the so-called "Fast and Furious" scandal all about? The Justice Department decided to smuggle guns to Mexican drug gangs, who Be Head those who get in there way. Why?

Because they wanted Murders. 40,000 Murders since Obama 2009 Why?

Because then the microcephalics from Harvard, Yale and the other denizens of Lower Learning (and lower living) who work for this Marxist Administration could say, "Look at that. It's guns that are causing crime in America, so we need to ban guns."

Eric Holder is stonewalling on the smuggling of guns to Mexican Drug Gangs. Additionally, how many Mexican Women have been Be Headed by Chainsaws that The Asse Holder smuggled into the Vast Reconquista Expanse of the Arizona/Mexico Border. OLE' Can you imagine how Anal Liberals would be if any Republican were to do this. As Always, Democrats get a pass on Be Heading Murder in Mexico.

HOLDER is lying and covering up the leaking of national security information to the Stalinists at the New York Times, a paper with long experience in backing dictatorships, going all the way back to the 1930s.

But where is Mitt Romney on this?

ROMNEY is blowing his opportunity to defeat the most corrupt, incompetent, Gay Anal and most anti-American Administration in History.

It should be a sure thing, but with Romney plodding along like Mr. Country Club, I don't know if he's going to use Obama's and Holder's Crimes in a debate to take out these two.

I drive around here in the The Valley of Fort Apache and I see idiots with "Obama-Biden" bumper stickers, and I feel like shouting out, "Haven't you heard of Fast and Furious? Haven't you heard of Solyndra? Haven't you heard of the US Navy SEAL Team being killed under Obama/Holder?"

ROMNEY 2012...because the alternative is unthinkable....I have Two Cute Blonde Daughters you know....

Favorite Answer

God Bless your 2 Blond Daughters. I am an adult Natural Blond from California who no longer wants to there Anymore.

I totally Agree with this topic Writer and God Bless You for being so Correct and Appropriate in what you Said! I Honest Appreciate That!

I first wanted Herman Cain! He was taken out with Nothing more that Lies and Painful Threats! Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Gloria Alred should have all been Shot at an Early Age in California for what they said about Herman Cain! And the Democrats aren't Racists?

Of Course They ARE! Of course NO ONE WANTS TO REMEMBER WHAT THE 2 CLINTON"S SAID IN 2 DIFFERENT CITIES WHEN OBAMA WAS RUNNING ABOUT Dr. Martin Luther King! They BOTH were Absolutely Disgraceful for What they Said and Totally Insulting! And they aren't Racists? Hmm!

Hey I grew up in the West Coast Democratic Party House of the 1950s to the 1970s! I've seen both sides and All Sides of Thought and Idea's. My DAD pulled me aside when I was 17. He wanted me to make my own mind up! I did. So I am a Conservative By Choice! To me is just makes sense, and it's about being Honest. I Like That!

Now for a little bit of Honesty the Current House Refuses to Accept! http://Wasobamaborninkenya.com/ Sadly he was. That site belongs to a good friend of mine - Lucus Daniel Smith! He you can Print Obama's Genuine Birth Certificate From your Computer! I did. Then you can read his whole story. He never went to Kenya to get Obama's real Birth Certificate. At that time he didn't care one way or the other. He calls it Fate. I call it GOD! Either way Truth is Truth! Then you can Contact You House Representative. I was told that they would let me know by E-Mail. I even Cited the Constitution. I'm still waiting for my E-Mail. Praise God! I understand that Most are still waiting!

You see, Lucus spent Over $5,0000.00 in the Post Office - For Signed Return Receipt of All of the Members of Congress (The House), the Senate, The United States Supreme Court, The Heads of the FBI and Homeland Security! And 1,000s of Others! Yet Obama is allowed to Continue? Even John McCain Voted Against Impeachment based on this less than a Month ago! Oh My!

So I am in DEEP Prayer! Peace Be Unto You And God Bless! Jane.

Mitt Romney 2012!

Source(s): In Prayer to GOD - Keeping my Eyes and Heart Open!

I support Romney too, but having Holder over the Justice Department is like having a fox manage a hen house. He is a corrupt criminal and should be prosecuted because the highest Edwards ever got was Senator, never president of a cabinet member. I look at Carter in 1980 and Bush, Sr. in 1992 when the economy was in a recession and by the time the election rolled around voters were voting to give someone else a chance and we got Reagan and Clinton and recovery. Obama can't defend his record and bashing Bush is not resonating with voters like it did in 2008. His attacks are turning voters off to him.

ABSOLUTELY GREAT POST! I don't know where to start.. you are so right on so many things.

Holder is the greatest liar ever and yes, he should be made to resign, better yet. Fired and then prosecuted.. I am so sick of these crooked bloody politicians and he is one of the worst.. and he holds all the power unless we take it away from him.

And you are so right about Romney.. he needs to get off his pulpit and really take a look around and start using some of this ammunition against Holder and Obama. this is where Gingrich would have been better.. he is used to the dirt and slime and would have been on all of this like a dirty shirt. Sometimes you need a bad guy to catch another bad guy.

I am so sick of what is going on , it makes me want to puke.. and sick to death of the very slow moving investigations.. damn it, Americans are worth more than this communist in power and we need to take our country back.

Thanks again for sa perfect post!

You hit everything Perfectly. The government and left wing is more corrupt than the Chicago Police Department in 1924

• Desire

Greta, tell us how you really feel. It is hard to take knowing this criminal still has 4 more months in the white house. Once the debates begin I think Romney will show the libs what he is made of.