Ear infection fever throut infection on my 9 month old baby fever blister brake out!?

so my son is 9 months old took him to the hospital because he had a high fever at the hospital they took his temp and it was at 103.7 after the next day he got fever blisters all over his legs and arms a few on his neck and none on his face but he did get them also in his mouth on his tounge as well. its thursday... show more so my son is 9 months old took him to the hospital because he had a high fever at the hospital they took his temp and it was at 103.7 after the next day he got fever blisters all over his legs and arms a few on his neck and none on his face but he did get them also in his mouth on his tounge as well. its thursday and i took him too his doctor because he still wasnt eating so they gave him a med that numbs his pain in the mouth while he eats. its working now..how long do these fever blisters take to go away is there any cream i can get over the counter? now my 3 year old son is getting a fever he got 101.1 i cool him down before he got it worst and gave him tylenol and amoxicillin pink med to kill the bacteria if he has gotten it. i will be taking him to the doctors but will my son 9 month old pass his fever blisters to my 3 year old son too?