Anyone know of any nice, old fashioned cute girls names?

I was looking at my name list and it looked a bit...well, not my absolute favorites anymore. I like old fashioned but cute girls names...like Ivy, not Eunice... :) If you don't know any, can you put some girls names down that you like? I dislike modern trendy names, unisex names and anything misspelled or... show more I was looking at my name list and it looked a bit...well, not my absolute favorites anymore.
I like old fashioned but cute girls names...like Ivy, not Eunice... :)
If you don't know any, can you put some girls names down that you like?
I dislike modern trendy names, unisex names and anything misspelled or trying to be unique...Like Bailey, Katelyn, Neveah, Paislee, Riley, Madison, Dallas, etc...
Thanks so much :)
Update: And nothing too common either, like not something that she will have to have a hundred others of in her class.
Update 2: And nothing too common either, like not something that she will have to have a hundred others of in her class.