Are you a Wall Street Occupier if?
• You moved to a tent in Zucotti Park because you always wanted a nicer place to live.
• You quit your “job” to attend the protests, but your Mother continues your allowance and now does the dishes herself.
• You are confused that you can’t find the Wal-Mart on Wall Street.
... • You are enraged that the taxpayers had to bail out Wall Street even though you’ve never paid taxes or know anyone who has.
• You hate capitalism but expect a capitalist to provide you a good paying job with great benefits.
• You think Socialism has something to do with Facebook, and Capitalism has to do with Washington, DC.
• You demand a job, forgetting that you were fired for not doing the last one you had.
• You despise the rich even though they pay your share of taxes.
• You’re a little behind in your rent because your crack dealer insisted on cash.
• You are very clear in your protest objectives . . . “Scr _ _ the USA”, “Save the ______ (fill in the blanks – whales, spotted owls, sturgeon . . .)”, “Self-realization is the first step toward self-actualization”, “Down with … uh, … everything!”
• You think 99 weeks of unemployment is the least the government should give you for the 3 months you put in at McDonalds.
• You drove a Toyota to the protest, you’re plugged in to a Sony Walkman, talk over a Samsung phone, and play a Yamaha keyboard in a punk band but you are incensed over jobs being outsourced to other countries. • You demand your rights, but can’t quite recall where they are enumerated.
• You believe you have a right to every penny earned, but the rich do not. And you base your claim on equality.
• You believe a man is greedy if he worked his way up to CEO on 16-hour days, runs a company employing thousands, and made $10 million last year, but is not greedy if he made $50 million last year for making two motion pictures or shooting a ball through a hoop.
• You are convinced the “system” is holding you back from gaining wealth, status, and position. Dropping out of high school, dulling your mind with crack and MJ, a few arrests on your record, and stealing from your employer had nothing to do with it, I’m sure.
• You left behind trash, feces, urination, discarded clothing, and used condoms after your “Save the Environment” protest.
• You know you’re not a Socialist because you stick pretty much to yourself at parties.
• You want to improve the environment and you have the tattoos and piercings to prove it.
• You don’t pay taxes, but somehow that’s more than your “fair share”.
• You hate the rich but hope you win the lottery.
- PsychobenzaprineLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
If you think a degree in 17th Century African Genital Washing Studies is going to make you an attractive hire in the private sector, you MIGHT be an OWSie.Source(s): ‡
- jesteriiiLv 43 years ago
Why you do not help the OWS... that is glaring that YA Cons haven't any extra connection to reality, then they do to center-individuals, or the ninety 9%. This list involves what i have self belief are a itemizing of factors which have by no skill got here about to a YA Con, which explains why they're so heartless even as it involves their fellow individuals. Having their pay or interest shrink so as that her CEO can get a pay strengthen. dropping their interest or the agency they paintings for to a badly-performed gamble by skill of one or extra of her bosses. Having their stocks and/or reductions wiped out by skill of playing bosses and brokers whose movements are previous their administration. looking themselves stuck with a unfavourable and/or debilitating well being problem as hence of tainted nutrients or risky chemical utilized by skill of a agency, and then sharpening off contained in the priority above. Having some suitable or technique upon which they rely without be conscious imperiled or revoked because a politically-appropriate agency spent a large number of money to take it away. Having their decreased in length pay and reward "re-negotiated" without their consent by skill of politicians who claimed to need "small authorities." residing in a city the position practically each of the jobs were shipped overseas places, to that end making it extra sturdy to locate or save a job close to their residing house. Having companies make "gentleman's agreements" to suppress wages of their area, so as that someone operating there can make in truth a lot funds. * Any blend of the above. perhaps even as they have suffered the way the ninety 9% have, they'll experience different, yet i do no longer desire those memories on anybody of my Fellow individuals.
- 8 years ago
They hate capitalism, but flock to the bathrooms at McDonalds.
"Screw you, capitalist pigs! Can you refill the towel dispenser?"
They lived in tents because it was * fun * getting together with their hippy friends, smoking weed, scoring free pizza, playing bongos and banging the new chick in the Che Guevara t-shirt.
They're a joke.
- Anonymous8 years ago
I support them, but that whole anti-captialist thing....since we live in a FASCIST NATION!
Captialism is awesome, but when a corporation gets to big and teams up with a bunch of other big corporations; a monoply; they can control the government and they everyday life of the people.
Resulting in a QUIET FASCIST NATION!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- SagebrushLv 78 years ago
Also you hate wealth but you pay $1000 a hit.
- MTR 2.0Lv 78 years ago
Skilled labor should not make more than unskilled labor, it is not fair!
Unions are communist!!!!!
Occupy main street....vote tea party!!!!!!!!!!!