Know some great new age music?

But I don't like the ones that sound too Native American, just regular new age music but with a new contemporary sound.... anyone know of any? Instrumental only?

Favorite Answer

I have found Paradise Music, their music is really good. All sorts of offerings, not just Native American. I like Magickal Nights and Paradise Chill Out. The neat thing is if you want to actually buy one of their CDs, they don't charge you for shipping it!!

Source(s): www.paradisemusic.us.com

Ahh my buddy, an expensive, expensive buddy of mine Steve Hallowell had the very equal assortment. He used to play it for us at the same time we had been up tenting within the lovely Wasatch Mountains in Utah. Brings again worthy recollections of a precise buddy who handed, left this global means too quickly kidney melanoma stole the lifetime of a person who had the present of laughter and the voice of an angel. He left at the back of a beautiful spouse and a small son and plenty of peers, the ones songs deliver excellent pleasure. Turn it up one more notch in order that he could pay attention and sing alongside! Thanks for the reminiscence!