Public Opinion Survey: Do you think Jerry Sandusky is guilty or innocent?Are the "victims" trying to get money?

or they are telling the truth about Sandusky sexually molesting them in a shower?

That's so sick.

Favorite Answer

There is no question if Jerry Sandusky is guilty. Ofcourse he is. I may not be sitting in court while this case is happening, but I've been hearing about it from all over CNN, Fox, etc. If you read between the lines of this man, he is guilty. They asked Sandusky, "Are you sexually attracted to young boys?" That disgusting man actually paused and then answered along the lines of "I find young people fun." What the hell? A person who does not find young boys attractive would answer Hell no, right away. Some of the boys he sexually abused aren't even testifiying. The one's who are I'm sure aren't looking for money. It is sick people think that. I do not know if some of the victims are still living in poverty or however else they lived, seeing how the Second Mile program caters to children with issues like that as well as father-less boys, etc. But I doubt they are looking for money. If they are, my hats off to them because what else can they gain from this, aside from locking that freak Jerry Sandusky away. I think Sandusky's wife should be investigated as well. I personally think she knew all along. There is no way she didn't, in my opinion. I would be ashamed if I were her. Hell, I'd be so ashamed if I were Sandusky, I'd probably shoot myself. But, he doesn't think like that. He thinks he did nothing wrong because he is psychotic. Anyways, yes, I think he is guilty.

Source(s): Common sense.

2

Source(s): Online Surveys For Cash - http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?TIld

I think every word of it is true. Its not because im being emotional for crimes against kids, but because I believe the word of the assistant coach and if he says that he say sandusky raping a kid in the shower, i believe him. Also, you wouldnt have some 20+ kids making up this story. He was affiliated with penn state for many years-there is a high probability that his reach effected so many kids, many of which dont want to come out and talk about it.