What about getting a tourist visa to Seychelles from Nigeria? How do i go about it please?

I have a valid Nigerian passport, how do I get a tourist visa from Nigeria to Seychelles please.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Gerd P
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Visitors can obtain a "Visitor's Permit" on arrival for a max. stay of 1 month, provided holding:

- onward or return ticket (if not, an onward/return ticket must be purchased on arrival); and

- sufficient funds (minimum of US$150 or equivalent [~₦25,200] per day); and

- proof of accommodation during stay.

http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_website_clie... ..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A tourist visa covers the entire country, not just one city. If you are entering the country via an international flight, you will receive a visa form to fill out on the plane. You will turn that in at immigration after you leave the aircraft and before retrieving your luggage and going through customs. The immigration agent will detach a stamped portion of it for you to keep with you until you leave the country. That is your tourist visa. Same thing will happen if you enter the country via land. It is imperative that you not lose that slip of paper. Keep it in your passport with your other important documents.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.