Boyfriend doesn't want to call me every day?

Okay so he will text me every day and such but he never wants to call me. Today I brought it up and he said its because he's tired and he doesn't see a problem with just texting every day. When I'm tired that never stops me from wanting to talk over text. However, we've been in a relationship for over a year, and how come I want to talk to him every day on the phone but he doesn't want to talk to me? I don't think I'm being too clingy but I want other peoples opinions on it...

Favorite Answer

My boyfriend doesn't call me that much either but I got used to it. We have been together for 9 months and at the beginning of our relationship he would call me everyday after work but he got transferred about 4 months ago and its closer to where he lives (10-15 minutes away) so i can understand why he doesnt call me like he used to. He'll call me lik 2-3 times a week but we text ALL day everyday. As long as I hear from him throughout the day I'm fine. I don't need a phone call although they are nice. I don't think you should freak out. If it bothers you so much then let him know. If he loves you then I don't think a few minutes on the phone will interfere with his relaxing time or whatever he does when he's tired.

By the way it doesn't necessarily mean he wants to leave you. I'm still with my boyfriend and we see each other as often as possible. Maybe even more that at the beginning of our relationship. Everyone is different. Some guys like the phone thing others may not so much. Stay positive and talk to him about it :)

He is loosing interest in you.. and dont have interest in you it seems.. All boys does the same things when you lost interest or find somelse.. and just passes their time.

First of all ask him clearly, what you are feeling and whats going on in your mind ??.. if he replies positive and if you think he is interested in giving the answer of this question then may be not .. but i m sure he is not interested.

Sorry, but Leave him as soon as possible. Dont waste time for such person who's just passing his time when he is free.

You need to be hard for that.. i know it will take some time but you'll get over him soon.. Give time to your hobbies and enjoy life with your friends and families who just want to see you happy. Give time to those. Rather then just stuppid guys.

Source(s): Love and Life (Own exp.)

That's not clingy. My girlfriend's a lot like you and wants to talk on the phone at least once a day too. I know it means a lot to her so I do it. As long as you're not spending a lot of time on the phone. But a half hour isn't that big of a deal in my opinion.

Maybe he really is tired, don't ask every day cause then he might just be stubborn, i would ask every two or three days for at least one phone call before bed or in the morning or whenever

drop him, seems like he doesnt want to be bothered.

find someone who will talk to you EVERYday!

plz help me

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApjUF...