Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is Norway the most pussified country?

-They surrendered to the Nazis in WWII.

-Anders Breivik murders 77 and injures 151 of its citizens, his punishment is living in a safe hotel for 20 years.

-Rape skyrockets as Muslim immigration grows, Norway does nothing.

Honestly, I can't believe these people are the descendants of the Vikings.

Favorite Answer

They are pretty weak; yes.

Norway is a pretty self sufficient country that decided against joining the EU and the Euro. Nevertheless they've contributed a lot to the United Nations. I admire them for staying independent and integer, unlike the Swiss for instance, who earned their money from stolen Jewish heritage and acting as a safe haven for black money.

Psychopaths live in every country of the world, sadly one of them decided to make history in Norway.

Nowadays, like all countries in Europe (as far as I know), the Norwegian people think that the death penalty is a cruel and unusual punishment. What the verdict of Anders Breivik will be remains to be seen.

Norwegians did not surrender to the Nazis in WWII. In fact, when the Nazis came into their country and said all the Jews had to wear gold stars, every single person in the country started wearing gold stars. They chose from the beginning to fight the war in the their own way. Keep in mind, the allies were stretched pretty thin and the Norwegians knew they were on their own. They developed an intricate and highly developed underground resistance. No one had to send thousands of troops to Norway to free them, and if it weren't for the intelligence they gathered, I doubt very much the war in Europe would have been won.

Fast forward 65 years to a horrible incident, committed by a person who was under the same influence as others who have committed as heinous crimes in other countries.

I have not read the statistics on a skyrocketing increase in rape in any country directly related to an increase in Muslim population.

Keep in mind, Norwegian history is as old if not older than Roman or Greek history, but I don't see any gladiators coming out of Italy, no Spartans coming from Greece, to defend the world.

At least the Norwegians can take care of themselves, which is more than can be said of Italy or Greece.

Times have changed since the 6th century.

1. Nope, they were actually one of the few countries that did not surrender to the Germans during WW2. Despite being caught off guard and outnumbered 33 to 1, the Norwegians held off the Wehrmacht for three months before evacuating the government overseas to Britain. They then fought a guerrilla war with hundreds of commandos and tens of thousands of resistance people for the next five years. They tied up about half a million German troops, there just to keep the country officially in German hands.They provided vital intelligence for the Allies, stopped the Nazi nuclear programme, and in 1944 they had a chance to recapture their country, as 90% of the German troops were leaving in order to reinforce the Panzerjäger divisions that were closing in on the American and British troops that had landed in France. Instead of waiting for the Germans to leave and take back their country, they trapped about 450.000 German troops in the country, in one of the largest joint sabotage operations in history, as they destroyed all infrastructure leading out of the country and all ships large enough to carry troops. Without the reinforcements from "Festung Norwegen", the Panzerjäger divisions found themselves isolated and outnumbered in the Ardennes, and the American troops were eventually able to hold them off in the Battle of the Bulge. The Norwegian sabotage action is considered one of the most important actions in all of WW2, as anyone with interest for the period knows.

2. He will not stay in for 21 years. The Norwegian Civil Law system does not allow charges to stack, however indefinite containment is allowed, effectively creating a life sentence despite the culprit receiving an official sentence of 21 years.

3. The only place in Norway rape has increased notably is in Oslo, and even there only 49% of rapes are carried out by people of a foreign background (a misunderstanding initially led to a false news report that all rapes had been done by Muslims, which was first corrected two days after the newspapers had printed it). And given that the majority of foreigners in Norway are not Muslim, but European, the actual percetnage of rapes carried ut by Muslims probably lies closer to the 25% it should be, according to the demographics of Oslo.

Source(s): Mister, I study in Norway and has already attained a degree in History, Would you please research your rethorical questions before posting them?
  • Shilo

The court verdict will not be known until July 20..........until then, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the pussification of an entire nation.

That's what you get with political correctness and multiculturalism. I still don't know who came up with the stupid idea that overpopulated Europe has to accept millions of 3rd world immigrants that don't learn the language and don't assimilate. All they do is raise the crime rates and the costs of social services. Not all of them, but far too many.

• Frog

I know right? Whatever happened to lopping the heads off foreigners and sailing down rivers of blood to sweet sweet Valhalla. Sigh. Those were the days.

Yes indeed, they need to get some of that Fidel Castro style liberalism in there.

And yet they have one of the strongest economies in the world today

Sweden is worse.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/13/separate-and-une...

But yeah...******* abound in that part of the world. I do think the Finns are waking up however.

Wow! I'm amazed that I agree with you on this! (For future reference, I might have leaned more toward: "pusillanimous" rather than p----fied)

BTW, I was just thinking about MIDI equipment (musical instrument digital interface) and saw this question. Don't tell me you were, too. That'd be spooooky.

.