Regarding gender and comedy?

Can anyone give me a joke oriented to EITHER gender that doesn't involve something embarrassing, or someone making a silly mistake, or something happening to someone? This whole idea that "women's comedy" is "kind" and "men's comedy" is "derisive" bothers... show more Can anyone give me a joke oriented to EITHER gender that doesn't involve something embarrassing, or someone making a silly mistake, or something happening to someone?

This whole idea that "women's comedy" is "kind" and "men's comedy" is "derisive" bothers me.

Isn't ALL humor based on the pratfall and the accompanying jeers?

IS there any such thing as "nice" humor, male OR female? Can you give me an example?
Update: Kinda cute and chuckle-worthy, Twin, but still -- intimations of philandering and paternity fraud, poor married couple having sex only five times a year, add in wordplay with red hair/rusty... see what I mean? BASED on the negative. Even the sweetest jokes ALWAYS involve something negative. Ask any twenty-year... show more Kinda cute and chuckle-worthy, Twin, but still -- intimations of philandering and paternity fraud, poor married couple having sex only five times a year, add in wordplay with red hair/rusty... see what I mean? BASED on the negative.

Even the sweetest jokes ALWAYS involve something negative. Ask any twenty-year old whose mother photographed them in the bathtub as a toddler.