A question about this ayah (verse)?

I have a question about this verse in Surah 24. An-Nur, Ayah 26: "Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision." Regarding this ayah, so it... show more I have a question about this verse in Surah 24. An-Nur, Ayah 26:
"Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision."

Regarding this ayah, so it means that if you are a good muslim man, you will get a good muslim woman, and vice versa.
Is this the case with everyone, or are there exceptions? Like let's say a good muslim woman is married to bad muslim man, or vice verse, does that mean the "good" muslim in the marriage is not actually good? Or something else?