Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 8 years ago

Will Federer ever win another Grand Slam?

A. Yes, Wimbledon

B. Yes, US Open

C. Yes, both of the remaining majors

D. Yes, but in 2013

E. No

Favorite Answer

Hard to say he plays in the gerry webber open tomorrow so if his form is 100% i'd say Wimbledon ,

if his going to win another grand slam it has to be this year , besides rome and the french open his had the best year out of every player he was just down on form at the french but i think his mind was more on wimbledon and the Olympics , i still have faith in roger he just needs to get his first serve % up and keep the UF errors down and be able to consoldate breaks against the top players ,

D followed by A.

I think he has one more Grand Slam left in him. I have a sneaky feeling it will be at Wimbledon in 2013. With Novak's emergence in 2011 to a whole new level and Nadal's dominance on clay plus other factors it's becoming increasingly harder for Federer to get back the top. He isn't called the "Swiss Maestro" for nothing.

B.

I made a prediction at the beginning of the year for who would win the 4 majors on the men's side:

Australian Open - Novak Djokovic

French Open - Rafael Nadal

Wimbledon - Novak Djokovic

US Open - Roger Federer

Well... So far I've been right :)

A or D, because I think he can still dominate at Wimbledon and with rain delays so common, he will have plenty of rest. He has another Grand Slam in him.

A - I really see him winning Wimbledon this year. He just needs some luck on his side.

E or D not sure but Rafa and novak are playing at such a high level that i dont see him lifting another GS thrpphy for now but u know one just doesnt make a GS prediction without giving chances to mr Federer so u never know... U Also have berdych tsonga delpo as potential champions not with great chances but with some.

• fix

E. He's pretty much done to me. Eventhough I hope he would win at least another 2 and make it 18

E....or slim chances of winning in 2013

C I trust in Roger because he's the greatest ever...

• john

i dont think he would , he is not the same player that he was , these days u put him under pressure 9/10 he would make errors